tuna place jobs?

Old October 8th 05, 11:56 PM
Pamela Shirk

Default tuna place jobs?

For any of you computer geeks who are still hunting for jobs and are
possibly willing to re-locate, a friend of mine claims that there are a
bunch of top dollar programming jobs in Seattle right now. Don't know if
she's right or not, she has the hots for an Indian programmer in Sri Lanka
and is seeing life through a pair of pink glasses at the moment.

If so, you may want to check them out and see if your expertise fits.

Pam S.
--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old October 9th 05, 12:38 AM
jmcquown

Pamela Shirk wrote:
For any of you computer geeks who are still hunting for jobs and are
possibly willing to re-locate, a friend of mine claims that there are
a bunch of top dollar programming jobs in Seattle right now. Don't
know if she's right or not, she has the hots for an Indian programmer
in Sri Lanka and is seeing life through a pair of pink glasses at the
moment.

If so, you may want to check them out and see if your expertise fits.

Pam S.

Seattle?! Yikes! I'm depressed enough without moving to a place where it
rains constantly. But thanks for thinking of us

Jill

Old October 9th 05, 01:25 AM
Pamela Shirk

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Pamela Shirk wrote:
For any of you computer geeks who are still hunting for jobs and are
possibly willing to re-locate, a friend of mine claims that there are
a bunch of top dollar programming jobs in Seattle right now. Don't
know if she's right or not, she has the hots for an Indian programmer
in Sri Lanka and is seeing life through a pair of pink glasses at the
moment.

If so, you may want to check them out and see if your expertise fits.

Pam S.

Seattle?! Yikes! I'm depressed enough without moving to a place where it
rains constantly. But thanks for thinking of us

Jill

She says that Portland OR also has a lot of computer job openings right now
too. Also rainy, but it is a drizzly rain, not the 5 inch in a half hour
down pours we get here.

Pam S.

Old October 9th 05, 11:51 PM
Takayuki

"Pamela Shirk" wrote:
For any of you computer geeks who are still hunting for jobs and are
possibly willing to re-locate, a friend of mine claims that there are a
bunch of top dollar programming jobs in Seattle right now. Don't know if
she's right or not, she has the hots for an Indian programmer in Sri Lanka
and is seeing life through a pair of pink glasses at the moment.

If so, you may want to check them out and see if your expertise fits.

I think the job market is looking better all around these days. My
headhunter tells me that the market is improving for all positions.
Even I am looking to hire a senior level software engineer right now,
and I don't expect it'll be easy finding qualified candidates.

Old October 10th 05, 08:52 AM
jmcquown

Takayuki wrote:
"Pamela Shirk" wrote:
For any of you computer geeks who are still hunting for jobs and are
possibly willing to re-locate, a friend of mine claims that there
are a bunch of top dollar programming jobs in Seattle right now.
Don't know if she's right or not, she has the hots for an Indian
programmer in Sri Lanka and is seeing life through a pair of pink
glasses at the moment.

If so, you may want to check them out and see if your expertise fits.

I think the job market is looking better all around these days. My
headhunter tells me that the market is improving for all positions.
Even I am looking to hire a senior level software engineer right now,
and I don't expect it'll be easy finding qualified candidates.

The problem seems to be companies want to hire young candidates who have
some knowledge but willing to work cheap. For those of us who are middle
aged and experienced, we expect to be compensated as such. Just isn't
happening around here.

Jill