The adventure - east coast kitties?

Old November 5th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Default The adventure - east coast kitties?

We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I know that we
still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of the US, but
I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places for us
to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far north as
we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of Interstate 95
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

So, kitties, any suggestions?

Cleo
Old November 5th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Ellie" wrote:

We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island, Charleston,
Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south since it's
getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we culd hab
snowball fites on Cape Cod.
Princess Pasha

We were thinking north to south. Most of my clowder have not experienced
snow before. Harri Roadcat is the only won who has been in snow, and she
really hates it. That's why we figured north to south might work better.

Cleo

Old November 5th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Ellie" wrote:

We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island,
Charleston,
Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south since it's
getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we culd hab
snowball fites on Cape Cod.
Princess Pasha

We were thinking north to south. Most of my clowder have not experienced
snow before. Harri Roadcat is the only won who has been in snow, and she
really hates it. That's why we figured north to south might work better.

Cleo

Mine mom found Emma inna snow, so I dont fink Emma likes snow either. North
to south sounds good to us.
Princess Pasha

Old November 5th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yez we greed on norf to souph. Enuf kitties know diz snow thinkie dat we
sided we didn't wanna do itself. Willow starting to shake at the idea of
being cold.

Old November 5th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

Don't stop there... take US 1 all the way to the end, which is Key West
and home of the famous Hemingway cats!

Adam
Old November 5th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 5, 8:25 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I know that we
still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of the US, but
I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places for us
to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far north as
we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of Interstate 95
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

So, kitties, any suggestions?

Cleo

Assa native Neuw Engwander, I wud wike to prupoz a tinerary four dat
rejun.

Wee shud goto Mayne soon. Da blackflies (da state bird but dey BITE)
are gone anna it won snow der for looks at wrist where there is no
watch ten daz or so. Wee cud go der forra wong weekend. Der issa
lotsa nachur anna doz dat wish can wook atta moooos. Frum a distance,
ub corse. Anna da cooncats cum frum der an wee cud say hello.

Den weee wud be on I95 in Meow Hamshir. Weee cud see efferthing der
frum da hiway. Almos. Wee COULD visik Uncl Bill's fren Sandy anher
sled d*gs butted I wud raver wav at dem frum a speedin car. Dey haff
dat ween anna hungree wook I don' wike in d*ggies.

Den wee wud bee in Catachussets. Weee cud eet at Wegal See fudz inna
Catbridg anna see Harvurd an Catachussets Institute uv Tecknologee.
Anna Uncl Bill sez deer issa berry cunvenyunt witter box called Fenway
Park. Wee cud spen a week in Bah-stun anden on da road again brief
musical interlude

Denwee go fru Divine Providens Rode Iwand.

Den wee get too Catneticut, wer WEE wiv

Wee cud stop at da Mystic Seekwarium anna wook at da fishies an da
wales.

Winnie an da duckies inda moat ouside.

Yes, andda duckies.

And den wee cud goto Foxwoods, wer Uncl Bill wikes to go but Iyam
scared uv da foxes.

So wee cud stop in Brafurd, wer weee liv an hav a party. An see da
nobl d*g, Bear, an da totally unessessaree parrots, Buddy anna Tommy.

An den wee will be outta Meow Engwand anna sumwun ese gotta figger it
out frum der.

Maggy May, wiff da help uv WooToo, Sunrise anna Winnie anna Missy but
not da parrots.

Old November 5th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 5, 9:04 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

"Ellie" wrote:
We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque Island, Charleston,
Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to south since it's
getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north, we culd hab
snowball fites on Cape Cod.
Princess Pasha

We were thinking north to south. Most of my clowder have not experienced
snow before. Harri Roadcat is the only won who has been in snow, and she
really hates it. That's why we figured north to south might work better.

Cleo

Heer issa wun possiwoggle iteneraree. Jus a suggeschun.

Den weee shud start in Mayne. Da blackflies (da state byrd) r gon by
neow so it issa saf. Der issa wot uv byootiful placess in Mayne anna
it won't start snowing der for anuvver looks at wrist on which there
is no watch ten dayz. So Wee cud divote a wong weeekend to Mayne. Den
weee get onna Ninety-Five anna go souff to Mew Hampshire.

Weee cud see da sites in Mew Hampshire as wee go by. Weee _cud_ stop
tooo seee Uncl Bill's fren Sandy anna hur sled d*gs butted I wud
ravver wave at dem frum a speedin car, iff yoo don' min. . Dey haz dat
leeen anna hungry wook I don' wike inna d*g.

Den wee wud beee in Masssaghooseps, famous four itz seefudz. Wee cud
eet at da Wegle Seefudz in da Cambridg anna wee cud use da Hahvad for
r litter box. Or Fenwey Park. Dat wuz notty Uncl Bill talkin der.

Wee wud den swing fru Divine Providenc, Rode Iwand. Den onto da
Foxwoods, wich muss be lotsa funn bcaus Uncl Bill goed ther lots.

Den weee wud be goin by r hous in Branford, kittynaticut, wer weee cud
haff a party anna yoo cud meet da %^$% parrots an Bear, a noble d*g.
Anna da hoomins, for dat matter.

Den wee wud be out uv New Eenglund, wich issa myownself's areea uv
experteese anna sum uvver kitty will haff to do da itenrry for da nex
stage.

Maggie May, wiff hep frum Sunris anna Winnie anna interference and
typebiting frum Uncl Bill

Old November 5th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 5, 2:37 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Nov 5, 9:04 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

wrote:
In article ,

--

UB COURSE, I try andoo dis wunce anna it nevr shoz up anna wanderz
roun da innernet anna disapeers. So I dooz it agin anna NOW da firs

Maggy May

Old November 5th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article kOJXi.6267$Zz.4646@trnddc07,
Adam wrote:

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

Don't stop there... take US 1 all the way to the end, which is Key West
and home of the famous Hemingway cats!

Adam

Fangu, Maggie May! Dat souns like a eggzelent tinerary. An don't worry,
Unka Adam, we plans to go all da way souf, to da park at the veryiest
end of the road, and stop to bisit wif da Hemingway cats while we is
dere.

Tabitha