Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 6th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Zee

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

*liddle torbie comes ZOOMING around the corner, out of breath but
here* I MADE IT! I iz HEER!!!

Am I too late?! Oh deer ... oh my ....

Zee, navigator extraordinaire

Old November 6th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Miller Cats[_2_]

In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...

"Miller Cats" wrote in message

Thank you Phoebe.. (voice sounds rather wispy, like she can't get
enough
air to talk)

Now, let me just sit here, by thuh window........(falls into chair,
like
a stuffed sausage)

Ghost

Do you need a fan? Oxygen mask?
Phoebe, trying to be helpful

oh no deer.. (tho thuh oxygen mask cud come in handy) I will be jist
fyne.. (tiny breaf) tho, a fan might be nyce too.... (tiny breaf)

Ghost

Ohdear ohdear!! Here.... sets up fan and holds oxygen mask over Ghost's
face Is that better? You must keep up your strength for the rescue, yoo
know....

rescue.. oh yes.. thuh rescue... that feels so much better... thank
you.... I do so appreciate your thotfullness... unlike some other cats
around heer... (Glares at Myst and Andariel)

Ghost

Old November 6th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
fuzzmonsters

I can help until Zeeee shows up. Ize gud at finding things.
-Jessie, luking fur her maps

[blue smoke with white Maine Coon orders the huge fire-fighting plane
fueled and begins his pre-flight exterior inspection. Finishing that, he
picks up his helmet, motions to Skye to join him, and they board the
plane, take their seats, and begin the rest of the pre-flight check.]

Can you handle the navigating, too, Skye, just in case Zizi doesn't make
it? We need to make Unkle Major proud, you know.

[Skye assures Storm that he can.] Put on a full load of fuel, boys, I'm
not sure how far we will be going. And, don't forget to put the
containers for the nip on board.

Storm

Old November 6th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 6, 4:13 pm, Zee wrote:
*liddle torbie comes ZOOMING around the corner, out of breath but
here* I MADE IT! I iz HEER!!!

Am I too late?! Oh deer ... oh my ....

Zee, navigator extraordinaire

Wuz yoo lost?

Wascal ducking

Old November 6th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
fuzzmonsters

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:47:39 -0500, Storm and Skye
wrote:
Hey, Hunty. Dats a nice-luking poof yu is sittin on. Luks comfy.
-Jessie, luking fur her glasses, just fur reedin uv korse

[cameo Maine Coon walks over to Red Rory, takes a paw, flips the upstart
over, and sits on him.]

Keep to the topic, kid, and stop insulting my Phoebe.

Hunty

Old November 6th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Puddi Cat,

ize wud be honored to help anyfing to du wit nip. Ize a nipaddik.

Snowflake

Ray or Fran wrote:

Hey boyz, see if Snowflake wants to help me out back here, weze gonna have
the real power when the nip returnz. Even youze group can't eat it all.

Puddi Cat
(with visions of toona and nip dancing in herz head)

Old November 6th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Miller Cats" wrote in message
In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...

oh no deer.. (tho thuh oxygen mask cud come in handy) I will be jist
fyne.. (tiny breaf) tho, a fan might be nyce too.... (tiny breaf)

Ghost

Ohdear ohdear!! Here.... sets up fan and holds oxygen mask over Ghost's
face Is that better? You must keep up your strength for the rescue,
yoo
know....

rescue.. oh yes.. thuh rescue... that feels so much better... thank
you.... I do so appreciate your thotfullness... unlike some other cats
around heer... (Glares at Myst and Andariel)

Ghost

I've always had a "motherly" touch, dear. I am glad to help.
Phoebe, trying to figure out how to wedge a pillow between Ghost and the
seatrest

Old November 6th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
fuzzmonsters

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 13:13:32 -0800, Zee wrote:
ZEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm glad yu got heer! Uh, kan yu help me find my
helmet?
-Jessie

Old November 6th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Miller Cats[_2_]

oh no deer.. (tho thuh oxygen mask cud come in handy) I will be jist
fyne.. (tiny breaf) tho, a fan might be nyce too.... (tiny breaf)

Ghost

Ohdear ohdear!! Here.... sets up fan and holds oxygen mask over Ghost's
face Is that better? You must keep up your strength for the rescue,
yoo
know....

rescue.. oh yes.. thuh rescue... that feels so much better... thank
you.... I do so appreciate your thotfullness... unlike some other cats
around heer... (Glares at Myst and Andariel)

Ghost

I've always had a "motherly" touch, dear. I am glad to help.
Phoebe, trying to figure out how to wedge a pillow between Ghost and the
seatrest

oh thank you sweetie... (scooches a millimeter to the left)
my mom always said that I am the big sister type, you know?? always
looking out fur others.. well, jist between you and me, (whispers) I
like a good touch of nip from time to time... (sekrit smile)

Ghost, feeling much better.. hmm I wonder what that ripping sound
was???)

(Behind the seat, Andariel retracts a shining claw and smiles.
Myst looks nervously around and quickly licks on her front leg....)
Old November 6th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
fuzzmonsters

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:53:43 -0500, Storm and Skye
wrote:
Hello, Mr. Hunter. My name is Zeke and I'm new around here. Is there
anything I can do to help?

Tiny Tiger!! It's great to see you! Hop on, you can be the flight
engineer.

Yes, we're going to rescue some nip from fire.

Storm, glad to see Mahler's wifekitty again

gray-brown tabby appears in the hanger

Did sumkitty mention NIP? I beeleef Ide like to purrtissipayt in this
eggspedishun!

sees mysterious gray cat with huge golden eyes trying to slip inside
unnoticed

May I help yoo, Emma?