This week

Old October 26th 04, 11:45 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default This week

Frank's operation is tomorrow, and we will be purring up a storm for him to
sail through it. Nathan has a full fitness assessment at the local university
human performance laboratory (doesn't that sound grand...) and will be working
up a sweat whislt he has things such as VO2 max, lactate threshold and
haemocrit levels worked out.. Then on Thursday he'll be sixteen. Seems only
yesterday I was lying in the delivery room screaming at the top of my voice and
pushing.. pushing... Hoping Rocky is okay when he sees the vet. Purrs for
everyone else, feline and human in need. There are so many posts on the group,
I am failing miserably at keeping up to date.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old October 26th 04, 06:18 PM
Marina

Frank's operation is tomorrow, and we will be purring up a storm for him to
sail through it. Nathan has a full fitness assessment at the local university
human performance laboratory (doesn't that sound grand...) and will be working
up a sweat whislt he has things such as VO2 max, lactate threshold and
haemocrit levels worked out.. Then on Thursday he'll be sixteen. Seems only
yesterday I was lying in the delivery room screaming at the top of my voice and
pushing.. pushing... Hoping Rocky is okay when he sees the vet. Purrs for
everyone else, feline and human in need. There are so many posts on the group,
I am failing miserably at keeping up to date.

Frank is very purry and cuddly today. Poor boy, he doesn't know what
awaits him tomorrow. Maybe he is purring so hard for Rocky. Also for
Nathan to do well, and for him to have a good purrday.

I'll probably work at home tomorrow, so Nikki won't feel so lonely here
all day.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 26th 04, 06:51 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Frank is very purry and cuddly today. Poor boy, he doesn't know what
awaits him tomorrow. Maybe he is purring so hard for Rocky. Also for
Nathan to do well, and for him to have a good purrday.

Awwww... give my favourite Finn a tickle under the chin. Just to clarify, that
would be you giving Frank a tickle under the chin, nothing personal, Marina ;-)

I'll probably work at home tomorrow, so Nikki won't feel so lonely here
all day.

Good idea. What time do you have to take Frank in and when will you hear the
results of the op??? Not that I'm worrying a tad for Frank and will be looking
at my watch constantly...

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old October 26th 04, 06:59 PM
Julie Cook

We'll include Frank in our purrs tomorrow. Each cat has their own
special reason for sending purrs this week. Sam, our recently rescued
ex-tom, is feeling particularly purry for Rocket.

Selena who has only 5 teeth left is sending special dental purrs for
Frank and calming purrs for you, Nikki and Waffles (she figures Waffles
will be worried as well, besides, she'd just as well avoid the gleam of
Waffles claws).

Hobbes and Lacey are including everyone in their purrs so that everyone
in need has special purrs while Selena and Sam are concentrating.

Good luck to you all tomorrow.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam