Get Your Head Out Of Your Butts

Old June 20th 05, 12:51 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Default Get Your Head Out Of Your Butts

If this ain't for you...just click on!

America is full of homeless starving children. Not to mention
the multiple millions of chilrdren around this globe
who RIGHT NOW! Are walking around with bloated stomachs
because they don't have anything to eat. A child is sucking on a tit,
but there is no milk.

What is more sickening is your neglect for humans. If you can't love
each other here, and all you find is contempt for anyone who does not
agree WITH YOU! You live in a small miserable world.

You've majored in a minor when you rail on a human (Like Philip)
and you have not done your part with mankind.

Shame on you, Shame on all of us.

Save a cat my eye! Save a child, save a life.

Until then...heh

You ain't worth your salt.

Old June 20th 05, 02:09 PM
John Doe

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote:

If this ain't for you...just click on!

You don't give orders here.

America is full of homeless starving children. Not to mention
the multiple millions of chilrdren around this globe
who RIGHT NOW! Are walking around with bloated stomachs
because they don't have anything to eat. A child is sucking on a
tit, but there is no milk.
What is more sickening is your neglect for humans. If you can't
love each other here, and all you find is contempt for anyone
who does not agree WITH YOU! You live in a small miserable
world.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

You've majored in a minor when you rail on a human (Like Philip)
and you have not done your part with mankind.
Shame on you, Shame on all of us.

In your opinion.

Save a cat my eye! Save a child, save a life.
Until then...heh
You ain't worth your salt.

I think you are partly right. But part of the problem is your ego.

I think it is true that some people here overdo their alleged love
for cats, to the point of rudeness. I think it is an easy habit to
fall into. Maybe it is a sign of oneness.

Your ego problem will be corrected if you hang around on UseNet
long enough. You cannot order others around. You have to cope
somehow.

From: "biggerbadderbarry" bigbadbarry adelphia.net
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Get Your Head Out Of Your Butts
Date: 20 Jun 2005 04:51:35 -0700

Old June 20th 05, 02:25 PM
equalizer

In article . com,
biggerbadderbarry says...

If this ain't for you...just click on!

America is full of homeless starving children. Not to mention
the multiple millions of chilrdren around this globe
who RIGHT NOW! Are walking around with bloated stomachs
because they don't have anything to eat. A child is sucking on a tit,
but there is no milk.

What is more sickening is your neglect for humans. If you can't love
each other here, and all you find is contempt for anyone who does not
agree WITH YOU! You live in a small miserable world.

You've majored in a minor when you rail on a human (Like Philip)
and you have not done your part with mankind.

Shame on you, Shame on all of us.

1) You have no idea what any of us are doing in addition to the cat thing here
to "save the children", so your point is moot. For instance, I know what I've
been contributing JUST to the Tsunami relief funds. What have YOU done?

2) You flip flop so much, it seems appropriate to ask -- is your last name
Kerry?

Old June 20th 05, 03:06 PM
Philip

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...
If this ain't for you...just click on!

America is full of homeless starving children. Not to mention
the multiple millions of chilrdren around this globe
who RIGHT NOW! Are walking around with bloated stomachs
because they don't have anything to eat. A child is sucking on a tit,
but there is no milk.

America is not "filled with homeless or starving children." But there is
overwhelming evidence that we are a nation of overfed, bumper bellied,
bloated, Biggie Size people with diabetes and cardiac conditions as a result
of the "feed lot" fast food system so many of us indulge in. Europe is
following our lead. And speaking of sucking on a teat, I guarantee you that
there are a couple of "milk trucks" or "milk maids" in this audience who
could feed a couple of starving kids. Start your exercise program today by
pushing away some food. PUSHI it back, PUSH it back .... WAAAAY BACK! (and
I don't mean into your mouth).

What is more sickening is your neglect for humans. If you can't love
each other here, and all you find is contempt for anyone who does not
agree WITH YOU! You live in a small miserable world.

You've majored in a minor when you rail on a human (Like Philip)
and you have not done your part with mankind.

Shame on you, Shame on all of us.

Save a cat my eye! Save a child, save a life.

Until then...heh

You ain't worth your salt.

That's right! We need a growing & healthy, generation of new taxpayers to
fund our social security!

Old June 20th 05, 03:52 PM
Philip

"uh" wrote in message ...
Not everyone gives a **** about saving the children. I certainly don't.
They're just as replaceable as cats.

If we're going to save humans, save the adults who actually contribute
something to society. Children are leeches.

Either you are gay or you must be one of those who stepped out of a pod,
physically fully developed but emotionally retarded. LOL

Old June 21st 05, 07:33 AM
Brad

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:06:49 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

America is not "filled with homeless or starving children."

Ever been to Appalachia Fillup.....??

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Old June 21st 05, 07:36 AM
Brad

On 20 Jun 2005 04:51:35 -0700, "biggerbadderbarry"
wrote:

If this ain't for you...just click on!

America is full of homeless starving children. Not to mention
the multiple millions of chilrdren around this globe
who RIGHT NOW! Are walking around with bloated stomachs
because they don't have anything to eat. A child is sucking on a tit,
but there is no milk.

What is more sickening is your neglect for humans. If you can't love
each other here, and all you find is contempt for anyone who does not
agree WITH YOU! You live in a small miserable world.

You've majored in a minor when you rail on a human (Like Philip)
and you have not done your part with mankind.

Shame on you, Shame on all of us.

Save a cat my eye! Save a child, save a life.

Until then...heh

You ain't worth your salt.

How does it feel to be such a marvelous person barry.....I must admit
you seem to be the salt of the earth.......carrying us all around on
your shoulders must be a real strain.......and take your off topic
bull**** to someone who wants to read it.....your "click on" doesn't
get it.......

Head Scratch Wilba Cat anecdotes 33 October 18th 04 04:39 PM
The songs in my head...was Future Kityy-In-Law Gennie Kiuchi Cat anecdotes 93 September 27th 04 05:55 AM
A Morning With Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 26 July 10th 04 12:43 AM
Kitty Hit Parade, or "Upside-Downy Head" Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 42 June 9th 04 06:16 PM