It wuzzen FUNNEE

Old October 3rd 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default It wuzzen FUNNEE

Mommie Micki wuz at wurk. Shee hazta tak car ub hur clientz all nite
sumtimz. An it wuz col in hur bedrum wiffout hur. An WooToo din'
wanned uz in Uncl Bill's bed beclaws she wuz bein a lady-d*g.

Sew, me an Missy an Maggy May all huddled aroun da Bear too gough tew
seep. Hee iz big an furry an warm an hee wuz seepin on da karput in da
hallweigh. An hee wuvs usses an dint mind. He effun tisst usses an sed
nice fings. Affer he wuz aseep he snoord butted wee din' mind.

DEN Uncl Bill cam out ub hiz rum for sumfin an hee seed us all in a
pile an he WAFFD. Gnot lowed, sew I wuz da onlee wun hoo niticd. But
wy did hee waff.

--
Sunrise
Old October 3rd 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

DEN Uncl Bill cam out ub hiz rum for sumfin an hee seed us all in a pile
an he WAFFD. Gnot lowed, sew I wuz da onlee wun hoo niticd. But wy did
hee waff.

I beliefe dat sumtimes hoomins laff when dey sees something dat is just
too cute fur der minds to handle.

Harri
Old October 3rd 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna u knowz hoomanz sumtimes laff when sumphin makez der
heartz feel gudgud. It was an I luff u laff not u iz sillie laff. It
realli iz ok.

Old October 8th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_4_]

In article 38cea486-234e-4b47-9510-f9833f237343
@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, says...
Mommie Micki wuz at wurk. Shee hazta tak car ub hur clientz all nite
sumtimz. An it wuz col in hur bedrum wiffout hur. An WooToo din'
wanned uz in Uncl Bill's bed beclaws she wuz bein a lady-d*g.

Jist beclawz I'z kuriuz... iz dat da nyse weigh uf sayin' dat WooToo wuz
bein' uh b... (UB ~ ONYX!!!)???

Whut?! I wuz gunna uze da starz an' effurryfing... wike dis heer...
b***h... dere... duz dat mayk yu feel bedderer, Pawpa??

UB ~ Not really, bub...

Sew, me an Missy an Maggy May all huddled aroun da Bear too gough tew
seep. Hee iz big an furry an warm an hee wuz seepin on da karput in da
hallweigh. An hee wuvs usses an dint mind. He effun tisst usses an sed
nice fings. Affer he wuz aseep he snoord butted wee din' mind.

DEN Uncl Bill cam out ub hiz rum for sumfin an hee seed us all in a
pile an he WAFFD. Gnot lowed, sew I wuz da onlee wun hoo niticd. But
wy did hee waff.

--
Sunrise

Sumtymez hoomanz lettid owt deez liddle laffz dat dey kallz "chuckles",
an' furrum mineown reesertch, I haz obserfed dat hooman mostlee chuckle
wen dey fink sumfin' iz hart-warmin' ur kyoot. Derefur, I fink dat Unca
Bill wuz chucklin' beclawz yu gyz awl lukked sew nyse awl tugeffur wike
dat.

--- Onyx, resertcher eggstroydinayre (UB ~ What DON'T you do
extraordinarily, Onyx??)...

--
http://snurl.com/3y2oz

MY NAME SHOULD NOT BE PART OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESS... REMOVE IT TO REPLY