I'm Sorry

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd 08, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

Default WHAT HAVE I DONE? :(

On Jul 21, 9:23*pm, wrote:

My take is that Kyla has some very severe emotional problems and is
unable to behave differently because of it. She is very emotionally
volatile and gets extremely upset easily. This is all exacerbated by
some pretty difficult physical problems which make it hard for her
to do what she needs to do for her emotional issues. It's not good
for people psychologically to sit at home in front of a computer all
day, but if you have major mobility issues, you probably don't have
much choice.

I never take anything she says personally. I feel like most of what
Kyla says here is a reflection of her own reality - of where she's
at mentally and psychologically. It's not about me, and it's not
about anyone else here, either. In other words, before you react
negatively to one of Kyla's posts, remember that it's coming from
someone who is probably overwhelmed with deep psychological stuff.
To be honest, I think she sincerely cannot help it.

--
Joyce * ^..^

Whoa, as an "outsider," who mostly posts on rpchb (which I know many
of you find disgusting, annoying, and offensive but which is actually
just plain boring right now), this thread has a definite old rpchb
feel to it. I have to say that to say what you said in your first
paragraph is pretty harsh and if someone really does have emotional
problems (and I'm not going to judge that--at least not publicly), it
seems pretty cruel to say what you did. I guess your recipe-monitor
is ill right now or this thread would have never gotten beyond some
southern-fried, cajun-broiled, carnivore-lovin' dish.

Yikes, you guys is meaner than us old rpchb'ers! I don't think anyone
posts on Usenet to get an amateur psychiatric analysis for all the
world to see. I'd be mortified if I really had deep psychological
problems and this was directed at me. Of course, as it is, it makes
me long for the old, flamin' days of rpchb again. C'mon, take it to
rpchb!!!!!!!!!!!!! And utilize your KFs, wow, vicious.

Candace