Introdoosing owrselbes!

Old June 20th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Introdoosing owrselbes!

Welcome to your TrueHome, ladies, and long may your tails wave.
Mymom loves Persians furry much, but she says dat Exotics would be da
best of both worlds..
Da Persian disposition and No Mats!

Azad, tortured with extra combing every spring shed season

Awww...they're so beautiful.

Melissa
Old June 20th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:10:51 -0700 (PDT), riddik wrote:

Welcome to your TrueHome, ladies, and long may your tails wave.
Mymom loves Persians furry much, but she says dat Exotics would be da
best of both worlds..
Da Persian disposition and No Mats!

Azad, tortured with extra combing every spring shed season

Cybèle: Fangu, Mr. Azad!

Awww...they're so beautiful.

Melissa

Thank you, Melissa. Theyre sweet too! And no mats!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/20/2011 6:51:50 PM
Old June 21st 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 20, 6:53*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:10:51 -0700 (PDT), riddik wrote:
Welcome to your TrueHome, ladies, and long may your tails wave.
Mymom loves Persians furry much, but she says dat Exotics would be da
best of both worlds..
Da Persian disposition and No Mats!

Azad, tortured with extra combing every spring shed season

* * * * Cyble: Fangu, Mr. Azad!

Awww...they'reso beautiful.

Melissa

* * * * Thank you, Melissa. Theyre sweet too! And no mats!

Dey is sew byootiful _butted_ wat is rong wiff brushing to keep da
mats away. Wy dew yoo fink dat Bast gibd yoo posable fumbies EXCEP to
brush kittees. Mine Uncl Bill an Mine Mommy WUV to brush mine
byootiful seff. An dey gets to heer me purr an WOOK at mine byooty
wile dey dew itted.

--
Sunrise, teh PRITTY wun