Another friggin crisis!

Old November 15th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Another friggin crisis!

Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old November 15th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Bummer!

--
Joy

Life's a trip!
....But it doesn't come with a map. -- Ziggy

Old November 15th 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 04:52:07 -0000, Mark Edwards
wrote:

Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Sounds like a real nightmare!

I hope not too many of your possessions were damaged by water.

Books and other things made of paper just seem to attract water....
Old November 15th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 15 Nov., 05:52, Mark Edwards wrote:
Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Oh well - adds spice to the boring year. Let`s call it another
catastrophy.
All the best.

Bettina
Old November 15th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

On Nov 15, 2:52 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

What a pain! Hope it all gets sorted out quickly.

I had a pipe in the ceiling burst and no one was home. It wasn't
discovered for days. Thank goodness for insurance though and that no
pets were in the house.

Dewi
Old November 15th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2007-11-15, Mark Edwards penned:
Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just
want to cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with
LOTS OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

Oh, man. I hope not too much was ruined.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old November 15th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Mark Edwards wrote:
Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want
to cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with
LOTS OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

Purrs there isn't too much damage, Mark, and that the kitties settle down
during the carpet and other clean-up.

Jill (who is soooo glad she lives in a single-level apartment)

Old November 15th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Mark Edwards wrote:
Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

omg, I can imagine the mess. {{{{{Mark}}}}}

Purrs that everything gets fixed and back to normal pronto!

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old November 16th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Mark Edwards wrote:
Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Gadzooks, Mark! Purrs that it all gets sorted quickly.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old November 18th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:

Wheeeee! Just got home to one of those things that make you just want to
cry in desperation.

Our ex-upstairs-neighbors apartment sprang a leak that left us with LOTS
OF WATER EVERYWHERE, half our power out, and just a mess.

The cats are fine, but nervous and "watching the skies" (evil grin).

I've taken pictures (camera to laptop to smart phone to email - I loves my
technology...), but don't want to dig through notes to figure out how to
upload them tonight - probably tomorrow unless I strangle someone...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek