Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles

Old August 18th 03, 04:30 AM
Lois Reay

"Tanada" wrote in message
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Good luck that your dream gets off the ground.
Mega purrs coming from me and my 7 purring machines.

Lois

Old August 18th 03, 04:47 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Absolutely! I'm sure you guys will do great. I mean, the best thing about
a bar and a cafe is nice people behind the counter. And I can't think of
nicer folks than y'all...

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 18th 03, 05:15 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.

Many good luck purrs and best vibes for your dream to come true.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old August 18th 03, 05:30 AM
Byron & Christine Burel

"Tanada" wrote in message
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Absolutely, Pam, you and your family will be in our nightly purrayers --
much love and purrs,
Christine

Old August 18th 03, 05:58 AM
LOL

Tanada wrote in message ...
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Major good-luck purrs are on their way - it sounds like a great idea.
Please let us know if there's something we can do, other than keep the
purrs coming.

------
Krista
Old August 18th 03, 07:56 AM
Takayuki

Tanada wrote:

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

That sounds like such a wonderful dream! Betty is purring that it
comes true.

Pine Cone and Berfert must be jealous that it's not themed after
either of them. You've probably already explained to them that Pine
Cone's ideas were too nautical, and Berfert's ideas were too
inebriated.

Old August 18th 03, 11:45 AM
Bev

Tanada wrote:

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Pam, I do think Merlin's Castle is a beaut name and you have no idea how
much I want you to succeed. You will, of course, good grief we are all
sending so many purrs and love that you will be carried along with them.

Love, scritches, purrs, hugs and 'votes'

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old August 18th 03, 01:03 PM
Caroline S.

Best wishes to you both Pam, on what sounds like a challenging and fun new
(ad)venture. Please keep us posted on your progress!

-Caroline S.

Old August 18th 03, 01:24 PM
LAL

Best of luck. When you open, you'll have to give directions and hours so
that those of us in eastern NC can perhaps stop by to patronize the
establishment.

Lisa

Old August 18th 03, 02:23 PM
lrulan

Many prayers and purrs coming from us for the success of your future
enterprise.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan