Update On Sick Kitten

Old December 2nd 04, 08:40 AM
Phil P.

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message
"ceb2" wrote in message
om...
Phil is awesome helpful and knowledgeable.(Even when he has a
philisophical difference with you)

Ha! ( last sentence) In that case, you lucked out.

There she goes again! LOL! The silly twit couldn't resist another
unprovoked jab! LOL!

Hey, what is, is... a spade's a spade;

.....and a silly twit is a silly twit.

Six years now, you've been launching these unprovoked attacks - At least I
launch my attacks against people who mistreat, abuse or neglect cats. You
launch yours outta the blue. Do you realize you're an asshole and you have
something seriously wrong with you? Or are you as clueless as you are
self-righteous? They're rhetorical questions in case you don't have anyone
around to help you figure it out....

I used to get a laugh from your unprovoked attacks, but now I see something
is seriously wrong with you - so I won't laugh at you this time.

Go ahead; go on like a bad case of diarrhea as you usually do. You'll just
sharpen my point.

Old December 2nd 04, 08:41 AM
Phil P.

"Heather" wrote in message

Hi Phil! :-)
The very first thing I do after Meerli is completely over this
is to get all his inoculations updated so no illness can strike him
again.
He's a strong little fellow and is once again into all kinds of
mischief....just as any kitten should be;. :-)
I researched Panleuk on the web and found out that the virus can
survive for years in almost any environment! The things you can learn
on the WWW!!

I have an excellent article on feline panleukopenia written by the
virologist (Fred Scott) who first documented maternal antibody interference
with FP vaccines as the reason for many vaccine failures. The "kitten
series" we have today are a result of his work. There isn't a vet alive who
is responsible for saving more lives than Dr. Scott.

http://maxshouse.com/feline_panleukopenia.htm

In the future, if I do get another kitten, I intend to make sure
that his/her vaccinations have been done before he reaches my home.

Susan (Heather)

Stop by my site and read this section, I think you'll find it very helpful.

http://www.maxshouse.com/PreventativeHealth.htm

Good luck.

Phil

Old December 10th 04, 08:36 PM
P Hatch

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Phil P. wrote:

Stop by my site and read this section, I think you'll find it very helpful.

http://www.maxshouse.com/PreventativeHealth.htm

Good luck.

Phil

Hi Phil,

I know you wrote this as part of another thread last week, but I wanted to
thank you for this. My husband and I just adopted our first cat and we
have our first vet appointment scheduled for the end of December. We were
trying to come up with a list of questions/information we need, and your
site has been extremely helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to put it together to help us newbies

Patty

"Time to use my best investigative tool. My library card." --Det. Bobby
Goren, Law and Order, Criminal Intent

To respond via email, remove the .maam, hat!
Old December 11th 04, 12:43 PM
Phil P.

"P Hatch" wrote in message
. com...
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Phil P. wrote:

Stop by my site and read this section, I think you'll find it very

helpful.

http://www.maxshouse.com/PreventativeHealth.htm

Good luck.

Phil

Hi Phil,

I know you wrote this as part of another thread last week, but I wanted to
thank you for this. My husband and I just adopted our first cat and we
have our first vet appointment scheduled for the end of December. We were
trying to come up with a list of questions/information we need, and your
site has been extremely helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to put it together to help us newbies

Patty

Hi Patty,

I'm glad you found it helpful.

Congratulations on your new family member.

Best of luck,

Phil

Old December 11th 04, 05:28 PM
Slimpickins

Hi Phil,

I'd like to add how helpful and excellent your site is! You ( and other old-
timers here,) helped me greatly @t 5 or 6 years ago with my various health
concerns my dearest Blue, who just recently passed away on Nov 20th-04.

You (and others) always answered my questions kindly and intelligently and
yet never 'flamed' me just because I don't fit-in with typical, cookie
cutter mold of 'cat lovers'. Fact is, I loved my cat Blue dearly, but I know
that he was not* your typical average cat. He was special. If he was an
average cat, and had any sort of ticky behavioral issues, then I would have
found a home for him, as I don't do well with hard to train and/or
unaffectionate 'animals', period.

Anyway, I just passed on your site with several family members and friends
who have cats. How I wish you were located near in the FL panhandle, but
alas it's probably a good thing your not, because I'd probably be constantly
'picking your brain' about your vast knowledge on cat's health and all of
their related symptoms.

W/ regard,

ML

"Phil P." wrote in message