Brief Four Update

Old February 2nd 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Brief Four Update

I spoke to Charleen last night, and asked about Four. )

She appologised for not updating the group, but said that she hadn't
been near the computer all week as RL had been silly hectic and she
hadn't had the chance. But anyway, FOur....

Still has litter box issues, but that's purely because she hasn't had
a chance to try and resolve it yet. We've established that the reason
he is using the kitty club house as the bathroom is because it is
covered over, so she's going to close it up and get some covered
litter boxes to see if they work. If that doesn't, *then* she'll move
on to using the crate.

Apparently, Four is a real talker! His wound is almost completely
closed - apparently it is small enough that you could now get a band
aid on it. ) Another couple of days and it will be completely
healed!! Four is very content on the porch - he gets lots of visits
from Charleen, and the whole neighbourhood keeps asking after him to
find out how he is doing!

His coat is blossoming, he had his revolution put on him yesterday and
he didn't react, and he's back off to TED for a check-up sometime next
week. If the litter box issues resolve themselves soon, then he'll be
moving into the house. )

Helen M

Old February 2nd 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 2, 4:25 am, Marina wrote:
Mir was inside the sack, and while Caliban was
using the covered box, his head was sticking out of the doorway so he
could keep an eye on the suspiciously moving sack. Gave me a good laugh.

Dunzi likes to grab empty cat litter bags and give them a good shake.
We are not keen on this as there's always a bit left and it goes
everywhere. We tried putting them in the bin but she just gets them
out again.So our little boiler cupboard in the kitchen always contains
the odd empty litter sack waiting for me to take the rubbish out

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 2nd 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the update Helen. I can't wait to see an updated picture of
Four!

When I got my cats into a covered litterbox, I was horrified at the cost
of them. We got a big rubbermaid storage box instead and cut a cat
sized hole in the front (not too low) and it was a fraction of the cost.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old February 2nd 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

My granddaughters want me to get one of those dome shaped ones that looks
like a planetarium or, as the one says, a space with steps. Maybe someday
but not today. They just think they are neat.

Old February 2nd 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

I was just watching Caliban using it this morning. Miranda was outside
the box. I had recently emptied the last of the litter from the big
litter sack into the boxes, and I left this big paper sack on the floor
for the cats to play in. Mir was inside the sack, and while Caliban was
using the covered box, his head was sticking out of the doorway so he
could keep an eye on the suspiciously moving sack. Gave me a good laugh.

I always enjoy seeing a cat head poking out of the covered box when
someone is using it.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old February 2nd 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:25:26 +0200, Marina
wrote:

I was just watching Caliban using it this morning. Miranda was outside
the box. I had recently emptied the last of the litter from the big
litter sack into the boxes, and I left this big paper sack on the floor
for the cats to play in. Mir was inside the sack, and while Caliban was
using the covered box, his head was sticking out of the doorway so he
could keep an eye on the suspiciously moving sack. Gave me a good laugh.

which reminds me the clip I posted recently of Furby hiding in the
empty food bag ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-K1eXaEt1o
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

video clips at http://tinyurl.com/29o8ck
photos at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8
Old February 3rd 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:

I was just watching Caliban using it this morning. Miranda was outside
the box. I had recently emptied the last of the litter from the big
litter sack into the boxes, and I left this big paper sack on the floor
for the cats to play in. Mir was inside the sack, and while Caliban was
using the covered box, his head was sticking out of the doorway so he
could keep an eye on the suspiciously moving sack. Gave me a good laugh.

which reminds me the clip I posted recently of Furby hiding in the
empty food bag ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-K1eXaEt1o

LOL! Except the litter sack is much bigger - it contained 40 litres
(about 10 gallons - didn't know which unit to convert it to) of litter.
It would easily hold at least five cats.