Ping Dan

Old September 30th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Dan

Extra strong purrs for Cleo this night and for tomorrow. You and Nancy hug
each other and know that in spite of all the gibberish that goes on, we are
thinking of you and HRH Cleo.

Old September 30th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:42:57 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Extra strong purrs for Cleo this night and for tomorrow. You and Nancy hug
each other and know that in spite of all the gibberish that goes on, we are
thinking of you and HRH Cleo.

An me an mine hooman has yoo in owr thoughts too! Purrs on da way!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/29/2008 11:21:45 PM
Old September 30th 08, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:42:57 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Extra strong purrs for Cleo this night and for tomorrow. You and
Nancy hug each other and know that in spite of all the gibberish
that goes on, we are thinking of you and HRH Cleo.

An me an mine hooman has yoo in owr thoughts too! Purrs on da way!

Yes. We'll be rememfuring Cleo tuday tuu! Lots uv luv fur da kitty.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old September 30th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

Yes. We'll be rememfuring Cleo tuday tuu! Lots uv luv fur da
kitty.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Thanks, everybody, we really do appreciate that. I dropped Cleo off at
the vet's office about 45 minutes ago. I'll post when I hear how she's
doing.

Dan
Old September 30th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 30, 8:50*am, Dan M wrote:
* * * * Yes. *We'll be rememfuring Cleo tuday tuu! *Lots uv luv fur da
* * * * kitty.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Thanks, everybody, we really do appreciate that. I dropped Cleo off at
the vet's office about 45 minutes ago. I'll post when I hear how she's
doing.

We're pulling for you here, Dan. I'm in my office but I think I can
hear Maggy May at home, at least twenty miles away.

--
Will in New Haven

Ping Sam CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 April 8th 08 09:49 PM
Ping: Various Lesley via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 07 11:50 AM
Ping Pat PatM Cat anecdotes 2 May 19th 07 12:51 AM
Ping: NMR jmcquown Cat anecdotes 76 January 8th 06 10:15 PM
PING: Dan M Susan M Cat anecdotes 2 April 28th 05 04:16 AM