B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

Old August 5th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default B-Warez of sumphin kalled Tarry

Hihi diz iz O T anna we haff fudz all day longz too. Gramby makez sure
uzenz and dem hummink birdiez haz fudz all da timez. Anna yez, her haz been
feedink a reali skinnie dog for da pasdt week. When dem New yorkz peoplez
waz here, dey started it and kallz dat Dog "Skittlez" kauze it skittlez away
effertime someone komez near it. But, notted Gramby, it lets herself pet
itself now and klimbz in herown lap. She putted some flea stuffz on its
nek.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 4, 11:44 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:21:49 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

I duznt know, but I has bin werkin on a list uv whut it needz to cuvver.
Heer iz whut I haz so fur:

1. Dere iz a serius mallady amunkst kitteez, kalled "Emptee Bowl
Sindrome",
or EBS. In sollydaritee wif da kitteez dat haz dis horrybul kondishun,
all
kittee bowlz shud be kep full at awl timez.

2. If a hoomin wantz to "sleep in" in da mornin, dey muss first give da
kitteez dere brekfist, den dey kan go bak an sleep in until da kitteez
need
dem agin.

Sundance

Dese sownd furry gud fur a start, Sundance, buttid I haff to tell you
sumfing dat mite shock you: mine hooman leafs me a full bowl ov fuds
*awl day long*. Itz neffur empty!

Usses two. Wee haff a bole ub cruncheez on r eeting countur an Uncl
Bill annann Mommy Micki keep it full all da tyme. Den dey giff us da
gooshy fudz in da morning fur brekkus an we eet up all ub itt. Uncl
Bill WAFFS an sez dat da SHARKS are feeding butted wee iz gnot fishes,
wee iz a pride ub kitteez. I gonna mak Uncl Bill getted uss a
WILDABEEST or a Zeebra-horsie or sumfin iff he waffs agane.

--
Sunrise, da Diva ub da pride

Do you finks yoo cud trayne Anti Sandy to do dis fur you? You mite
hafta promise not to ofur eet an den hurk.... (I neffur do, I'ze a
delikate eeter - I jus graze...)

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/4/2008 11:40:52 PM

Old August 5th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 5, 3:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna we haff fudz all day longz too. *Gramby makez sure
uzenz and dem hummink birdiez haz fudz all da timez. *Anna yez, her haz been
feedink a reali skinnie dog for da pasdt week. *When dem New yorkz peoplez
waz here, dey started it and kallz dat Dog "Skittlez" kauze it skittlez away
effertime someone komez near it. *But, notted Gramby, it lets herself pet
itself now and klimbz in herown lap. *She putted some flea stuffz on its
nek.

I betted hee won' bee skinnee furry long iff da Granby keeps on
giffing himself fudz. Gnot dat der iz ennyfing rong wiff haffing a d*g
aroun. Bear iz a gud fren, but gnot two brite.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
[...]

8/4/2008 11:40:52 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old August 5th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby tried to buy diz doggie from da peoplez, it iz jus a mutt but dey
wanted too many toonaz so her will keep feedink itself. Piglet hissing at
the peoplez dat won let gramby haff da Doggie.

Old August 5th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:17:58 -0500, Granby wrote:

Gramby tried to buy diz doggie from da peoplez, it iz jus a mutt but dey
wanted too many toonaz so her will keep feedink itself. Piglet hissing at
the peoplez dat won let gramby haff da Doggie.

Mebbe da doggie will do like Samantha kitty wif mineown greatgrandmeowmie.

Greatgrandmeowmie lifed in Highland, and dis purty Siamese kitty would
come ofer an visit efurry day. Her started visitin for longer an longer
efurry day. After a couple monfs her just stopped going home at all. Da
lady dat Samantha had been lifing wif comed by and told greatgrandmeowmie
dat it looked like Samantha had decided her would rather lif dere, so it
looked Samantha was hers now.

Sammy girl lifed with greatgrandmeowmie until her (greatgrandmeowmie)
went to da Bridge a few years later. Den her lifed wif Unka Pat when him
mofed into da house. I nefer meeted her, but I hear dat her was a furry
sweet kitty.

Mebbe da doggie will decide dat him wants to lif wif da Gramby and will
move all by himsownself.

Harri

Old August 6th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat kud happen anna we knowz it haz wurmz so herself may talk to da TED anna
see what he finks her kan do. Piglet still miffed at da hoomans.
news

Old August 14th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize glad youze all okay - this sounded furry dangerous for you - not to be
able to open youze mouth or eat or anyfing

Puddi Cat

Well after the fact, but I'm glad there was a happy ending - Fran