Ping Maggy May

Old September 23rd 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Ping Maggy May

Well I wike yer top posting dat yoo n da Gramby uze. Et iz eezy for mine
Meowmie tew read. No wurries heer Luffs, Mosey & The Kits

hav had difficulty in explain the screen reader/posting locations in other
groups and am NOT discussing it again when i want to be discussing a
cookin issue instead so i am working on a sig line so i can refer people
to it instead of taking up NG space with the arguement, no one in this
group has ever said a word so please ignore it, everyone here has been
most understanding,

soft

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

.
"Granby" wrote in message
Lee, this one is yours if you want.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 2:08 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Letz herself kom wirf uzenz. Her hazta get used to uz sometimez. We kan
take Sassy dog and between heselfz and da Bear, it shud bne ok. Piglett
anxious to see the little doggie. Ub koze iffin Unkle Bill wud postz
some
pikturez, dat wud help.

Uncl Bill haz putted herself on Double Secret Probashun. Dat iz
beclaws ob sumfin shee dood lass nite. Da Bear wuz gonna tak Uncl Bill
four his late nite walk. An wen Uncl Bill opund da door to da OUT, da
llittl gnotty gurl RUND down da steps an out da dor. Den shee made da
Bear an Uncl Bill play Catsh da Puppee. Sew she can't doo nuffin. Till
hee iz aseep. WooToo will signal usses wen da coste iz cleer.

--
Maggy May
top posting is awful but fighting with friends is worse.

Old September 23rd 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Sayme heer. Mine Meowmie mite not be up dat late. Wat time zone r we
tawkin abowt? Waffs. Mosey

Cee u at midnite. Da sekretari sayz it haz been a long time sinze her was
up da late so we bedder not haff to tybewrite anyfing. Piglett packing for
the short trip and a chance to see Wascal.

On Sep 22, 7:16 pm, "Granby"
Ok so dem iz gonna chek ou da ampifeatre where da serimonee iz being
held.
We haz ta look round for a safe plaze to haff da bitties play while diz
iz
going on. I ceen a plaze nexdt to da featre it has a rollink hillside, Da
bottom iz shapedt like a spoon. Dem kud roll down da hill and land in da
safety of da spoon patz. Dem kud kline da hill anna watch da serimonie if
dem wantz. U wanna go check diz outz? Piglet catcerned for the bitties.

I will go check it outted. It sounz wunnerful. Wascal anna da Hethur r
going along az mine scouts and eskort. Iff enywun els wanna com along
wee will meet at da teleporter dis nite at midnite.

Luv

--
Maggy May

Old September 23rd 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I onlee knowz dat majic kan be powerful stuffz and in da rong handz, effen
innozent onez can go haywire. Duz cats say haywire? Piglett just not
wanting and bitty to zap the others into no cats land or something.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mimzy heer, I will check wiff Aunt Morgana and ulso Maggy May, I jest
wanted tew help iz awl. Fangu sew mutch.

"Granby"
U shud chek wiff ur aunt fore you go giffink bitties anyfing majic, effen
toyz. U kan chek wiff Maggy May about ur offer of helpz. I figurez her
will be in charj of da bittie corralling.

Mimzy here Mz Piglet, I wood be happee tew help Maggy May wif da bitties
iffen hur wants me to, I luffs bitties tew. I wike yer idea bowt da
hill. I gots sum fun majik toys for dem tew pway wif n sawft bwankies
tew tayke a nap on wen dey git sleepy. Itz jest a offur. Lemme gnow.
Luffs, Mimzy

Old September 24th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft iznotted veri brite so she duzint know howta make dat signshure
thingy juzt be fur da kranki grup but efintualli her slow hoomin brain willz
figure dat owt alzo, Trudi

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

..

Old September 24th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Nonono I gnowz majik iz powerful n et kan be fun, Iam furry kareful, n hab
desided not tew bring inny majik fings wiff me dat will hurt da bitties or
inny uther kitty.
Yes, I am still lurning haow tew channel mine majik in da rite direxshion.
Mimzy

Old September 24th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Wull, umkay den. Kare fur sum nip wine? I jest had sum nip inna ceegar.
Koffz. Da Kits have da zoomiez in da uther room KRASH uh oh.. Mosey

[...]

Maggy May...bitties Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 2 July 10th 09 12:00 AM
ping Maggy May Granby Cat community 6 July 7th 08 11:41 PM
Maggy May haz a Kweschun Will in New Haven Cat community 8 April 4th 08 05:20 PM
I has a problum Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 10 March 28th 08 09:00 PM
Deer Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 5 March 23rd 08 10:48 PM