Calling All Moosik Players

Old October 9th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Default Calling All Moosik Players

We need lotsa singers! It duzn't hav to be a formal korus or nuffing,
just efurrybuddy sing wif gusto.

Little Kitty

Stormmee wrote:
none usecats play an instrumint but we kan all sing, Tiger fur hiz howze,
releefedta see muzik comin
CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote in message
oups.com...
All kitteez who play a mossikul instrument, pleez gather at thuh west
door. We will be going on staje after thuh seremonees.

I myownself, since I hav beeootiful klawz, will play thuh mandolinn.
Kin anybuddy play thuh akordion? They are tradishunal in Italy. To
git thuh kittees in thuh mood, thuh furst song will be O sole mio.
While we all play and sing that, they kin come down frum their seats to
thuh temporaree danz floor.

Wot else are we gonna play????

Little Kitty, furry nervus

Old October 9th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Yew kin do sum fancy percushion riffs wif those. Meowmie sez that Dyna
played rock moosik all thuh tyme. Ize glad she left thoze fur yew.

LK, looking in thuh velvet bag Pitoonya rot

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:
All kitteez who play a mossikul instrument, pleez gather at thuh west
door. We will be going on staje after thuh seremonees.

I myownself, since I hav beeootiful klawz, will play thuh mandolinn.
Kin anybuddy play thuh akordion? They are tradishunal in Italy. To
git thuh kittees in thuh mood, thuh furst song will be O sole mio.
While we all play and sing that, they kin come down frum their seats
to thuh temporaree danz floor.

Wot else are we gonna play????

Little Kitty, furry nervus

I hav brot uh bag ov rockz dat I feownd unner da gezt bed inna kornur.
May I djoyn da purrkushun sekshun?
--
Pitö.önya

Old October 9th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

That wud be reel pritty. How about sum livelee clog dance moosik? Duz
anykitty know hoe to do that kind ov stomping? And Irish Eyez Ar
Smiling iz a reel good waltz.

Little Kitty, admiring thuh beeotiful instrmentz

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:
Ize got mine drumz, Alice her flute, ana Jane haz her psaltry. I fink Oz
ana VooDoo brot der instrumintz, tew. Ana Kissa iz a gudgud singur.

How abowt sume Celtic musik?

Ralph

Old October 9th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Letz all toon up. Sumbuddy giv me a G or C or sumfing. How about sum
praktiss skales?
La la la la la la la la la. OK perkushunists. Boom ta da boom ta da
riff riff riff.

LK, who nefur waved a baton befur but knows how to point to thuh
diffrent sections

From the House of Rennie wrote:
Yes, weez did bring owr instrumintz. Itz bin quite a long tyme sins
weev played, but weez shur weel be okey dokey aftur a liddle warm up
sesshun. Willow an Marble sing well tu, so dey kin joyn in az well.

Oz

Old October 9th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Oh thuh tamboreen will be just what we need when we play and danz thuh
tarantella. Letz try it: WEN THUH MOON HITZ YER EYE LIKE A BIGG PIZZA
PIE THATZ AMORAY....

LK, figgering if they kin play lowder than she kin sing itz gonna be OK

BallardBunch wrote:
I brot a tamboureen dat rattlez an jinglez. An I can back-up Ralph onna
bodhran an da drumset if he'z bizzy wif da gestbuk too. -- Talisker
Pippin, who hazn't praktissed much recently, but who knowz catz are
always purrfectly purrpared

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 9th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

I hope yew brot all of them. Weze gonna sing Cat Anjel so thuh harp
will be purrfekt. We kin use thuh piano fur thuh oldies. Kin yew play
jazz or rap wif thuh organ? Yew kin help out wif thuh mandolin and
accordion when Ize standing up heer waving thuh baton around. Yew
don't hav to pay attenshun to thuh baton. It just looks good.

LK

Amelia T Cat wrote:
CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:
All kitteez who play a mossikul instrument, pleez gather at thuh west
door. We will be going on staje after thuh seremonees.

I myownself, since I hav beeootiful klawz, will play thuh mandolinn.
Kin anybuddy play thuh akordion? They are tradishunal in Italy. To
git thuh kittees in thuh mood, thuh furst song will be O sole mio.
While we all play and sing that, they kin come down frum their seats to
thuh temporaree danz floor.

Wot else are we gonna play????

Little Kitty, furry nervus

I play da mandolin some times, but I also play the piano and the organ
and I brought along an electronic piano. And Tabitha plays the accordian
and the harp.

Amelia

Old October 9th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Oh that wud be grate!. Kin yew do a dooett together? Do yew know
Three Koinz in thuh Fountain? I know itz old. Letz see if I hav thuh
leeriks.

LK, rummaging throo a big box of moosik

meeee wrote:
I cannot play enny instrument but i has a furry lowd an distinktive siames
voise; i uses it allatyme but meowmie dussnt enjoy mi singin. Coogar also
has a furry plessent voise; perhaps we could join in?
Mango

Old October 9th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

I'm not sure but I'm shure we cud Improvyse,.
Mango, looking at coogar, hoo nods

ups.com...

Old October 9th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Klikkity klik klik, klikkiyty klikkitty klik!!!
--
Pitö.önya in da rythem/purrkushun sektshun

Old October 9th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:
All kitteez who play a mossikul instrument, pleez gather at thuh west
door. We will be going on staje after thuh seremonees.

I bring my cello.

Allegra