Happi Purrday Noffembur Kitties!

Old November 1st 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Happi Purrday Noffembur Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Nov-07

1 - Amelia
5 - Clawdia
9 - Bailey
11 - Scratchem
20 - Sirius

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

PS - I was waiting to see the usual "JELLICLE BALL: Final Calling of
Names" thread before posting this, but I haven't seen it - did I miss
it somehow? If so, can someone repost it for me, this is one of the
ways I keep track of all of the kitties' names for the purrday list.
Thank you!

Also, sorry I haven't been on the boards lately except to post the
purrday lists, life's been rough this summer - hubby's doing much
better, finally healing from his surgery and gearing up for surgery
number two early next year. Shahna and Shadow says hi to all.

--- Anti Evelyn

Old November 1st 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yes, Anti Evelyn, yoo misst it. It wuz postid on Octofur 30, an dere is
sefural repliez to add more namez. (Da list iz so long dis yeer.) If yoo
kant find it, let ussez know an we kan repost dem heer fur yoo.

Rebecca

Old November 1st 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey, you have been here at least once a month better than some who claim
they love this site so much.

Old November 1st 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Thank you, I will look for it. I just pulled all the headers for this
group (I use Free Agent) and received over 36,000 dating from 2003.
Of course, I deleted 95% of them and kept only October 2007 ones. I
don't see the traditional "Final Calling of the Names" thread, but
will look through all the threads for the info. Perhaps it was in one
of the Guest Book threads/messages? Anyway, I'll search through
everything posted on Oct. 30th - have to update my records!

Thanks!

Anti Evelyn

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:56:45 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Yes, Anti Evelyn, yoo misst it. It wuz postid on Octofur 30, an dere is
sefural repliez to add more namez. (Da list iz so long dis yeer.) If yoo
kant find it, let ussez know an we kan repost dem heer fur yoo.

Rebecca

.. .

Old November 1st 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Sekretary Note

There are 38 messages in the thread.

[A faint light shows on the eastern horizon and the Jellicle moon
begins to set as a small brown tabby walks to the podium. In a
whisper she says "Auf wiedersehen, deer frends. Until wee meet
agin."]

I call dere nayms, owr furry deeer Onorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Rors, House of Ashley
Miss Violette, House of Asher/Grass
Persephone, House of Babcock
Missy, House of Barnes
Lucy Love, House of Berkebile
Miss Swifty, House of Byers
Miss Tiger, House of Byers
Spooky, House of Byers
Marissa, House of Clark
Miss Tuffy, House of Clark
Pandora, House of Clark
Studmuffin, House of Clark
Cleopatra, House of Fama'aea
Sheba, House of Fama'aea
Mr. Marco-da-Magniffizent, House of Leonard
Harmony, House of Gabriel/Momorella
Pooky, House of Graham
Spike, House of Hamilton
Stormy, House of Hamilton
Sunny, House of Hiner
Tess, House of Hiner
Gretchen Marie, House of Knop
Snark, House of Lennertz/Coxe
Coquette, House of Mainferme
Jean, House of Mainferme
Erin Lewis, House of Maveety
Winston, House of Maveety
Tom, House of Menare
Dynamite of Coonsboro, House of Molesko
Tangee, House of Moore
Bobbie, House of Rankin
Vinnie, House of Rennie
Bootsie, House of Scott
Emily D*g, House of Southern
la Chance, House of Stapley
Hobbes, House of Stillwell & Tenbusch
Cassidy, House of Stright
Triskie, House of Tikken
Punkins, House of Tock
Britches, House of Turner
Patches, House of Turner
Mr. Buddy, House of Vander Molen
Nina Birte of Riverland, House of Verkerk
CJ, House of Verrochi
Fella Cat, House of Vida
Orange, House of Wikler-Cook
Poppy, House of Wikler-Cook
Zooey, House of Wikler-Cook
Jetadiah, House of Williams
Happy, House of Woods

--
Remove the first m to reply

wrote:

Yes, Anti Evelyn, yoo misst it. It wuz postid on Octofur 30, an dere is
sefural repliez to add more namez. (Da list iz so long dis yeer.) If yoo
kant find it, let ussez know an we kan repost dem heer fur yoo.

Rebecca

. ..

Old November 1st 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Another Sekretrary note:

My mistake. There are only 8 posts in the thread. The first time I
counted 2005 and 2006 too.

Old November 2nd 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Another Sekretrary note:

My mistake. There are only 8 posts in the thread. The first time I
counted 2005 and 2006 too.

Fangu fur furrwurrding it.

Iffn yu want to chek preeveeus yeeers, Shadow an Shahna, all ov da
Onoree nayms ar onda Walk, alfabeticull by House ov naym arraynjd by
da yeeer dey wuz Calld.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old November 2nd 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Unka John, I fingk datz last yeer's list. Here is da list frum dis yeer,
but dere wuz also sum repliez to add more kitteez.

Rebecca

[Gradually, the stars overhead dim and fade, one by one, as the
eastern horizon brightens. A tabby with large yellow eyes arrives at
the podium one last time.]

She whispers "auf wiedersehen, beeluffid frends".

I call dere Nayms, owr Jellicle Onorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Nova, House of Bachman
Nicky, House of Backman & Neal
Maxie, House of Baldwin
Mocha Diane Shibley, House of Batson
Buddy, House of Berkebile
Neko, House of Berkebile
Anita, House of Blake
Joey, House of Blake
Beavis, House of Braun
Jeter, House of Braun
Bandit, House of Byers
Miss Francine, House of Byers
Mac, House of Clark
Bubba, House of Crawford
Patches, House of Crossfield
Wendell, House of Dowden
Muffin, House of DCSPCA
Ruby, House of Dunn
Honey, House of Elliott
Cuddles, House of Erhart-Loonat
Fantasia, House of Erhart-Loonat
Marky-Pooh, House of Erhart-Loonat
Smokey Quartz, House of Fama'aea
Belinda, House of Gilliat
Leon, House of Gittel
Barbaro, House of Jackson
Ellie, House of Jones
Ernie, House of Kaslow
Nero, House of Kitchen
Baby, House of Koster
Link, House of Koster
Sherry, House of Laing
Talisker Pippin, House of Laing
Marcia, House of Lemmon
Miss P.C., House of Lemmon/Wachtel
Edgar, House of Lidman
Lauren, House of Maveety
Lyndon, House of Maveety
Magnolia Blossom, House of McGuigan
Leo, House of Orel
Norville, House of Patterson/Guyette
Mahler, House of Pommerehn
Major, House of Pommerehn
Cody, House of Porter
Holly, House of Rankin
Stinkerbell, House of Rankin
Feather, House of Reich
Gooch, House of Reich
Callie, House of Roads
Allegra, "Great Girtha", House of Rubin
Michael A., House of Scaldini
Thaddeus, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Gizmo, House of Scott
KitTen, House of Sean
Data, House of Somrak
Sassy, House of Square
Timothy, House of Stacy
Tokya, House of Steele
Lissa, House of Terrell
Cheyenne, House of Turner/Miller
Ms. Mudge, House of Vander Molen
Boeaja's Pandai, House of Verkerk
Jasper, House of Wikler-Cook

Old November 2nd 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

You are right. It is so confusing having 3 years retention.

help! he locked me in a rum wifout much fudz!
beauty