GranMeowmie (RB), 1942 - 2008

Old November 5th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default GranMeowmie (RB), 1942 - 2008

"ChildFree23" wrote:

Early this morning, November 3, 2008, my mother passed away due
to complications from leukemia.

Mietze, could you add a brick to the Wall Of Remembrance?
Hermine (GranMeowmie), House of Hanoka.

Thank you,
Debby

Oh, no. Wee'ze so furry sorry, Auntee Debby. Mennymenny
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur mom's jerney, an mennymenny mor fur
yurownselv an yur fambly.

Shee will bee calld as a Onoree at da next Jellicle Ball, an her brick
is in plays...doh da 2009 seckshun will not bee unvayld until wee'ze
closur to da Noo Yeeer.

Mietze

I'm so sorry, Debby. You carry her now and forever in your heart.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 6th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

The Clowder (South) wrote:

"ChildFree23" wrote:

Early this morning, November 3, 2008, my mother passed away due
to complications from leukemia.

Mietze, could you add a brick to the Wall Of Remembrance?
Hermine (GranMeowmie), House of Hanoka.

Thank you,
Debby

Oh, no. Wee'ze so furry sorry, Auntee Debby. Mennymenny
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur mom's jerney, an mennymenny mor fur
yurownselv an yur fambly.

Shee will bee calld as a Onoree at da next Jellicle Ball, an her
brick is in plays...doh da 2009 seckshun will not bee unvayld until
wee'ze closur to da Noo Yeeer.

Mietze

I'm so sorry, Debby. You carry her now and forever in your heart.

Melissa

Yes indeed, and may the best part of her also be part of you and give
you the strength you need at this time.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old November 6th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

So sorry to hear this Debby. Prayers from me and purrs from the kitties to
heal your broken hearts.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Debby)))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))

Renee and the Batson Cats

Old November 9th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I'm so sorry Debby for the loss of your mother. Many purrs from Puddi and
supportive thoughts from us during this hard time.

Fran and the purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 18th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

im sorry to hear that debby..
hope u will be patient..
just pray that she can crossed over..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a