Da trip to da Mountains

Old January 5th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da trip to da Mountains

I iz changink da name of diz thred kauze I duzen like to be minded dat da
sekretari did a dum fing.

O T grabs his insulated clothes, he gets his heated gluves, like the ones he
got harri. He takes his helmet, just in case. Ok Piglet and Willow I will
seez u when I seez u. He goes to the porter and sets the controls for the
patio in the back of Harri's house. I sure wishez Tabitha wud be dere when
I getz dere, dat wud make myown Harri so happie.

Old January 5th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[When OT arrives he finds Harri adjusting straps and wires on a
contraption that looks like an airplane but is very small and has a
propeller behind the cockpit instead of in front.]

Hihi, OT! [Harri runs over and rubs her head under OT's chin]. I gotz du
ultralight all ready. Da 'porter is installed and powered up and is set
for da air above Cleocatra's mountain place. Climb in and fasten yourz
seatbelts.

[Harri gets the engine started, taxis into the street, and begins her
takeoff roll. The ultralight leaps into the air, barely missing power
lines. Harri banks gently to the left, clearing the Newton water tower by
mere inches. She levels off over Maytag Park, then hits the button to
activate the teleporter. One moment the kitties are flying along a few
hundred feet over snowy, icy central Iowa, the next they area couple
thousand feet over the San Bernardino Mountains in Southern California.]

Oh look, OT, dere's da mountains! An da lake, an da offur lake, an da
houses - an way down dere is Highland where I useded to lif! How cool.

Harri
Old January 5th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T slowly opens his eyes. Missing the water tower by inches was enough for
him. He looks down and has to agree with his Harri that it is beautiful.
Diz iz realli grate, dem mountainz liiks like lota of fun.

Old January 5th 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:27:31 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T slowly opens his eyes. Missing the water tower by inches was enough
for him. He looks down and has to agree with his Harri that it is
beautiful. Diz iz realli grate, dem mountainz liiks like lota of fun.

[Harri cuts the throttle back a ways and allows the plane to descend
slowly. She flies a looping pattern over the Big Bear Valley. To the
north and northeast she and OT can see the Mojave Desert stretching off
towards Las Vegas; to the south and southeast they see the Banning Pass,
Palm Springs, Mount San Gorgonio and San Jacinto, and the low desert.
Towards the west they can make out the glitter of the Pacific Ocean.]

I'z furry glad dat we duzn't lif here any more, but it is purrty to visit.

Oh, look down dere - dere's da Snow Summit Ski Area, an dere's Goldmine.
Dere's Cleocatra's - 'scuze me, da Communities's - mountain place, and up
da hill from da mountain place is da Community ski area. An it looks like
da patrol bears is on duty, keepin da hoomins away from da Community
areas. I'll land us on da back lawn.

Harri
Old January 5th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T sees the big bears and hopes Harri iz rite bout dem beink friendlee.

He rubs Harri behind her ear, I fink it iz OK if we kall diz place
Cleocatra's mountain retreat. Affer all, it wuz her faforite plaze and
effery plaze needs a gudgud name.

O T looks around in wonder as they land on the back lawn. He has never seen
a place such as this. Harri dere iza a Bear ofver dere, a bigbig onez, u
sure him iz friendlee?

Old January 6th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 5 Jan 2009 19:14:56 GMT, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

an dere's Goldmine.
Dere's Cleocatra's - 'scuze me, da Communities's - mountain place

I abrees wiff OT; I finks we shud oficially name it "Cleopatra's" in
herown memmory. Itz a nice gesture to a wunnerful cat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2009 8:44:13 PM
Old January 6th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Mme. Anaïs, like I said, efferthink shud haff a gudgud name and dat
wud be a gud name for diz plaze. O T thinks this is an excellent idea.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On 5 Jan 2009 19:14:56 GMT, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

an dere's Goldmine.
Dere's Cleocatra's - 'scuze me, da Communities's - mountain place

I abrees wiff OT; I finks we shud oficially name it "Cleopatra's" in
herown memmory. Itz a nice gesture to a wunnerful cat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old January 6th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On 5 Jan 2009 19:14:56 GMT, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

an dere's Goldmine.
Dere's Cleocatra's - 'scuze me, da Communities's - mountain place

I abrees wiff OT; I finks we shud oficially name it "Cleopatra's" in
herown memmory. Itz a nice gesture to a wunnerful cat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2009 8:44:13 PM

Mme. Anaïs, dere, shud it be Chez Cleopatra?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 6th 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:03:48 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mme. Anaïs, dere, shud it be Chez Cleopatra?

Sowndz gud to me!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2009 11:08:32 PM
Old January 6th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:14:08 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T sees the big bears and hopes Harri iz rite bout dem beink friendlee.

He rubs Harri behind her ear, I fink it iz OK if we kall diz place
Cleocatra's mountain retreat. Affer all, it wuz her faforite plaze and
effery plaze needs a gudgud name.

Dat's furry nice! [Harri wipes a tear from her eye]

O T looks around in wonder as they land on the back lawn. He has never
seen a place such as this. Harri dere iza a Bear ofver dere, a bigbig
onez, u sure him iz friendlee?

[After shutting down the engine and fastening the tie-down straps Harri
climbs up onto the nose of the plane. She spots a large black bear at the
edge of the woods only a couple hundred yards away, so she sticks her paw
in her mouth and whistles loudly. The bear comes lumbering towards the
plane.]

Hey, Harry! Long time no see. Dis is OT - him an me is gettin winked on
May. OT, dis is Harry Bear. Him is in charge of security here.

Harri