Jellicle Ball: When and Where?!?

Old October 1st 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

Default Jellicle Ball: When and Where?!?

This is The Bobcat: Any cat know when and where the Jellicle Ball will
be held this year?? Misty (or me) will have to put in a Tribute for
"Phantom" how died back in Feb from FIP. Misty so far shows no signs
of FIP. I suspect Misty will attend the Jellicle Ball but rught now
is playing Ms Social Cat.

Bobcat
Old October 1st 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Whe Cat Island in Ireland.
Cat Island is being explored in another thread.
First full moon in October,
2009 Oct 4th 06:11p.m. Sun

You will both be welcom to come and to tribute Phantom.

HTH
Pitô.ônya, Vice Grand Poohbah

Old October 1st 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Welkum bak, Mr. Bobcat. Itz nice to see yurownself agin.

Dis yeer'z JB will be on a iland off da koast uv Ireland. We haz bin skowtin
gud lokashinz dere. Heer iz whut Amelia rited abowt it.

"Well, in case any kitties are interested in the island off the coast of
Ireland I can tell you a little about it.

"It's not shown on any maps or nautical charts, and on satellite photos
it's always hidden under fog or clouds. The location is somewhere north
and west of Glenlara. The island has big geothermal steam vents - that's
why it's always foggy. There are big rocks submerged just below the
surface so local fishermen know to stay far away. The edge of island is
totally ringed with huge rocks, many of which have outlines like the head
of a cat. The few times that fishermen have drifted near the island they
have heard sounds like huge cats screaming and roaring. That's why the
island has earned the name "Inis Alltacat" ("Wildcat Island").

"What local humans don't know is the only residents of Inis Alltacat are a
bunch of cats. The interior of the island is lush and verdant, with
lovely soft grass, many fruit trees, and lots of little caves and tunnels
all over the island. Lots of birds visit the island, and there are mice
and gophers and bugs to hunt and play with. There is a beautiful lake
near the center of the island, with warm, clear, sweet water. Next to the
lake is a natural ampitheater just perfect for large gatherings. There is
a smaller ampitheater near the north end of the island, and it has very
interesting audio characteristics - if cats fill the ampitheater and they
all yowl really loud, the sound projects and echoes off the rocks ringing
the island, so that it sounds like thousands of really huge cats are
yelling. That's how the resident cats have managed all these centuries to
keep humans away from the island.

"I'm not sure, but I believe they also have an cave that leads to the
Second World.

"The few times I went to that island with Cleopatra I found the residents
to be very friendly, very generous, and very eager to meet new kitties."

Rebecca

Old October 1st 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Ov watt house wuz Phantom?
He shud be added tu 'da calling ov names'.
Purrleez see da tred:

Pleeeze chek dat nowun is missin - Onoree nayms

ur tewll me, an I wyll see dat Mitzi addz Phantom tu da lizt.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old October 1st 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

ooh dats sounds a wunderful iland - i speshly likes da bit abowt da
burds. i hav tu confess tu bein a burdaholic- i trise to sware off
dem, but dey so purty... i ... umm [quickly changing subject]
i can't wate to hear all dat yowling!!!

Ratfinx

Old October 1st 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=

Whe Cat Island in Ireland.
Cat Island is being explored in another thread.
First full moon in October,
2009 Oct 4th 06:11p.m. Sun

You will both be welcom to come and to tribute Phantom.

HTH
Pitô.ônya, Vice Grand Poohbah

Hi Anti Pitô.ônya,
Doo yoo need inny help at da bowteek? Iam abaible iffen yoo do.
Pipps, Mosey'z Neece

"Bobcat"

Old October 1st 09, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

"Bobcat" wrote in message
This is The Bobcat: Any cat know when and where the Jellicle Ball
will
be held this *year?? *Misty (or me) will have to put in a Tribute for
"Phantom" how died back in Feb from FIP. Misty so far shows no signs
of FIP. *I suspect Misty will attend the Jellicle Ball but rught now
is playing Ms Social Cat.

Bobcat

His Formal Name was Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin. His
everyday name was "Phantom" He actually died January 8th, 2009, not
Feb as I first thought, at the age of 2-1/2 years. He is survived by
his sister Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin -- "Misty". He
Joins Gypsy, House of Ruskin ("Gypsy"), Shawnee's Bonnie, House of
Ruskin ("Bonnie"), and the Service D*G Odysseys Perpetual Motion aka
"Crusier" now all waiting at The Bridge. He is deeply missed.

I suppose "Ms. Social Cat" has been getting ready for the Jellicle
Ball all this time and I did not notice. I guess this might be one
coming out party Misty, Mistress of the Night who will probably come
into her own especially on an October Full Moon, on a place called
"Cat Island" off of Ireland.

I hope to attend though as a human (even if I have may very "Cat-like"
-- may be too many -- qualities) I know I should stay away but I would
like to attend the "Reading of the Names" ceremony. I might ask Misty
to change me into a Cat for a few hours so that I might attend ( and
YES she could do it -- in some ways she even exceeds the powers of
"She-of-the-Iron-Paw", and in other ways... she is no Bonnie, as she
is way to nice). If not I'll come as myself but hand back and try to
pretend I'm part of the scenery.

Bobcat
Old October 1st 09, 08:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

"Bobcat" wrote in message
This is The Bobcat: Any cat know when and where the Jellicle Ball
will
be held this *year?? *Misty (or me) will have to put in a Tribute for
"Phantom" how died back in Feb from FIP. Misty so far shows no signs
of FIP. *I suspect Misty will attend the Jellicle Ball but rught now
is playing Ms Social Cat.

Bobcat

I plan to attend in one form or another... even if i have to drink
that wonderful Mint Tea again to survive the "Teleporter" transit. It
would be "interesting" if Misty were to change me into a CAT (I have
not idea if she can pull it off but unlike She-of-the-Iron-Paw, not
sure i want to find out as Misty tends to have, shall we say, a wicked
sense of humor?!?). But i do want to attend The Reading of the Names.

Bobcat
Old October 1st 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz inna fread named jelical ball i thinkz, anna makez sure yourown kitty iz
onna lizt so himz willz getted kalled... itz gonna be on cat island, anna
mozt of da planz iz done so read up, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 1st 09, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I plan to attend in one form or another... even if i have to drink that
wonderful Mint Tea again to survive the "Teleporter" transit. It would
be "interesting" if Misty were to change me into a CAT (I have not idea
if she can pull it off but unlike She-of-the-Iron-Paw, not sure i want
to find out as Misty tends to have, shall we say, a wicked sense of
humor?!?). But i do want to attend The Reading of the Names.

Bobcat

You might wanna ask Aed an Morgana an mebbe Mercurio about that. Aed an
Morgana live in da Second World, an dey is from a race of cats dat can
change freely between human and cat form. An Mercurio is a furry powerful
magician. Between Misty an dem I wouldn't be surprised if a way could be
found to catify you fur da Ball.

Harri