Jellicle Ball: When and Where?!?

Old October 1st 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Jellicle Ball: When and Where?!?

Bobcat wrote:

Hi, Uncle Bob, nize to seee yurownselv.

Black Phantom's naym has bin addid wiff da graytisst reespekt. Hee
will bee calld as an Onoree wenn da Ball beegins on Sunday.

Mine house sends its condolinsis to yurs.

Mietze

His Formal Name was Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin. His
everyday name was "Phantom" He actually died January 8th, 2009, not
Feb as I first thought, at the age of 2-1/2 years. He is survived by
his sister Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin -- "Misty". He
Joins Gypsy, House of Ruskin ("Gypsy"), Shawnee's Bonnie, House of
Ruskin ("Bonnie"), and the Service D*G Odysseys Perpetual Motion aka
"Crusier" now all waiting at The Bridge. He is deeply missed.

I suppose "Ms. Social Cat" has been getting ready for the Jellicle
Ball all this time and I did not notice. I guess this might be one
coming out party Misty, Mistress of the Night who will probably come
into her own especially on an October Full Moon, on a place called
"Cat Island" off of Ireland.

I hope to attend though as a human (even if I have may very "Cat-like"
-- may be too many -- qualities) I know I should stay away but I would
like to attend the "Reading of the Names" ceremony. I might ask Misty
to change me into a Cat for a few hours so that I might attend ( and
YES she could do it -- in some ways she even exceeds the powers of
"She-of-the-Iron-Paw", and in other ways... she is no Bonnie, as she
is way to nice). If not I'll come as myself but hand back and try to
pretend I'm part of the scenery.

Bobcat

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 2nd 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 1, 2:43*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
Bobcat wrote:

[...]

Hi Mietze,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope to see you on Sunday.

Bobcat
Old October 2nd 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 1, 6:43*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I plan to attend in one form or another... even if i have to drink that
wonderful Mint Tea again to survive the "Teleporter" transit. *It would
be "interesting" if Misty were to change me into a CAT (I have not idea
if she can pull it off but unlike She-of-the-Iron-Paw, not sure i want
to find out as Misty tends to have, shall we say, a wicked sense of
humor?!?). But i do want to attend The Reading of the Names.

Bobcat

You might wanna ask Aed an Morgana an mebbe Mercurio about that. Aed an
Morgana live in da Second World, an dey is from a race of cats dat can
change freely between human and cat form. An Mercurio is a furry powerful
magician. Between Misty an dem I wouldn't be surprised if a way could be
found to catify you fur da Ball.

Harri

Hi Harri,

Oh I hadn't forgotten about Mercurio, as he was the one who first
instructed Misty on how to use her powers as I recall. She has come
a LONG way in the past two years, Mercurio would indeed be pleased.I
don't think I have met Aed or Morgana. Misty's greatest power, just
like her great great great grandmother Bonnie, is still her ability to
disappear especially on nights of the full moon. I suspect she draws
her power from the moon.

Yeah, I've heard of the Catswold Portal, but have no idea where it is
located, though like many I've heard tales ..... I for one however
can't change. The last time I attended the Jellicle Ball was to
commemorate Bonnie's passing, now I find I have to do it again 3 years
later.... though this time I will be going with a cat of power, and
one who clearly has her own ideas what is "proper" . "Ms. Social Cat"
seems to have been working on her Charm Offensive while I left her
with TED for a few days while I went to a family reunion. I suspect
Misty expects me to escort her to the Ball, though not sure if as
Human or Cat. Stay tuned..........

Bobcat
Old October 2nd 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Hi Pipps!
Kan yu du buukeepink?
Mozt kitteez wyll buy onlion an we wyll get kommisshun.

awlzo kin yu untangul deeze ribbonz?

=====+++%#@@@@@
I 9-------s&8~~~--QQ~~I
I ~S~~~o~~~8~~~~@ I
L_________________I

Fangz,

Pit2nya

Hi Anti Pitô.ônya,
Doo yoo need inny help at da bowteek? Iam abaible iffen yoo do.
Pipps, Mosey'z Neece

"Pipps =^..^=" wrote in message

Whe Cat Island in Ireland.
Cat Island is being explored in another thread.
First full moon in October,
2009 Oct 4th 06:11p.m. Sun

You will both be welcom to come and to tribute Phantom.

HTH
Pitô.ônya, Vice Grand Poohbah

Hi Anti Pitô.ônya,
Doo yoo need inny help at da bowteek? Iam abaible iffen yoo do.
Pipps, Mosey'z Neece

"Bobcat"
This is The Bobcat: Any cat know when and where the Jellicle Ball
will
be held this year?? Misty (or me) will have to put in a Tribute
for
"Phantom" how died back in Feb from FIP. Misty so far shows no signs
of FIP. I suspect Misty will attend the Jellicle Ball but rught now
is playing Ms Social Cat.

Bobcat

Old October 2nd 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_4_]

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:00:13 -0700 (PDT), Bobcat
wrote:

Oh I hadn't forgotten about Mercurio

Meow!

I haff been wurking for da past yeer as zee
librarian at zee Temple ob Bast in Ejipt. But,
yes, I finks dat I cud change you into a cat for a
short time, but yoo could only be a spektator (and
ob cawze make tribyoots) wif limited kitty
powers...

--
Ciao kittiez,

Mercurio