free kittens

Old February 14th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default free kittens

I am trying to find a kitten to give a good (indoor) home to. I
recently had to return a kitten I had in my care and would like to give
a good home to a kitten. I cannot afford to pay for one. But will give
a good home to a kitten someone wants to give away.
Please contact me if you are in or near Denver, Colorado and have a
kitten you would like to give to a good home.

Old February 20th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

wrote

What you could do is volunteer as a foster home for a rescue group.
They pay for food and vet care, you will benefit from the company of
cats, and over time you will give many cats a chance to be loved and
safe until they get a new home. Everyone wins.

What an excellent idea.
You are right ... everyone wins ... unless the person becomes so attached to
the cat it breaks their heart when it is time for them to leave.
Anyhow ... what a great suggestion.
I might even look into doing something like that myself.

Willee

Old March 9th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

You can't afford to pay for one? If you have no money then how can you
possibly care for a cat? This is a long term responsibility. Also, how do we
know that you aren't going to sell this cat to a lab or something? If you
really want to save a kitten adopt one from your local animal shelter. You'd
be saving a life.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
oups.com...

Old March 9th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Fostering is an excellent idea. But is the OP willing to be responsible
here?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
wrote in message
oups.com...
If you can't afford to pay an adoption fee then you obviously can't pay
for basic pet care, food, litter, etc. Cats are not cheap.

Bringing an animal into your home that you cannot afford to care for is
very irresponsible. While you may be a very nice person and have the
capacity to give a pet a lot of love, love is not enough.