Ryan is so smart.

Old December 1st 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Ryan is so smart.

Today I, (Diana), was lying on Fred in da big chair and I wuz warm and
cozy. Then Ryan starts meowing in da kitchen. I gave Fred a look that
said he better not moof and he didn't, but he started talking to Ryan.
Now we just had dry food put down an' it wasn't near supper time and
there was fresh wadder there, so neither Fred nor I knew what Ryan was
askin fur, but we settled down ennyway, which wuz gudgud fur me.
Then Ryan is out in da liffingruum wif uss and meowin some more and
fred disturbed me a liddle to stretch out a foot to stroke Ryan, (Ryan
has a thing fur hooman feet), but he stayed out uv reach.
Being a cat, I knew what was goin on by this time, but I didn't tell
Fred. Ryan mad more commotion back in da kitchen and then in da
liffingroom again doin the "Lassie" bit where he runs toarws do kitchen
then stopps an turns and looks at Fred klike he's supposed to follow.
This all took about ten minits an finally he was starin at Fred an da
chair and occasionally meowin. So Fred says to me that he should get
up and see what Ryan wants an strokes me to let me know that it's not
that he duzn't like me that he's gettin up and kickin me off his lap,
you know, like they do.
Well befur Fred got up I could tell he suspected what the whole thing
wuz about and sure enough wen Fred got up befur he could turn around
Ryan was in da chair and I had hit da ground and jumped back up in da
chair myself an we were curling up and gettin comfy in da warm chair
wif Fred standin there lookin at usses.
Efen though Fred figured it out and played his part ennyway, it was
still a good maneouvre and you kitties should learn frum that. It
werks well.

Diana.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old December 1st 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Veri gud mofe! "Dat wurkz on da kouch alzo. Da gramby duzent layz down
dat muchz but iffin her haz a nap, we fuszes until herlselfz getz up and
goez to ce what iz da matterz and den we all free layz where herself waz.

Old December 1st 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I kin mayke mineself sooosoooo heeeveee wen Meowmee urr Pawpaw
wanna sit deown in MINE chayer witsh iz ennyweer I yam layink in.
So furr dey neffurr sitted deown on me.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 2nd 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza gud one, Tiger
[...]

One smart cat! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 January 27th 07 06:39 PM
My cat is getting too smart for me bobblespin Cat anecdotes 9 July 6th 06 10:26 PM
Too smart cat Karen Cat anecdotes 1 February 25th 06 10:21 AM
Too smart cat Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 February 25th 06 09:10 AM
How Ryan got his name Fred Cat community 64 January 31st 05 03:01 AM