"Get your furry butt home-" purrs for Hugo needed

Old December 7th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default "Get your furry butt home-" purrs for Hugo needed

Since last Sunday my Hugo - a beautiful tabby - is astray having
adventures.
He did that before and vanished for a week and then showed up again,
happy and healthy
having had a free week.
It is rather warm here for December so I am thinking that the tomcats
here are called by nature to
roam and see what happens at the other end of the village and in the
farmland around.

The neighbour`s tomcat had been away for three days and then showed up
again on Wednesday.

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

Old December 7th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

Purrs enroute. I'll add Hugo to my "Get Your Furry Butt Home" purrs with
my Sammy.

Dan
Old December 7th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Bettina" wrote in message
Since last Sunday my Hugo - a beautiful tabby - is astray having
adventures.
He did that before and vanished for a week and then showed up again,
happy and healthy
having had a free week.
It is rather warm here for December so I am thinking that the tomcats
here are called by nature to
roam and see what happens at the other end of the village and in the
farmland around.

The neighbour`s tomcat had been away for three days and then showed up
again on Wednesday.

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

Hugo, get home and stop worrying your mom. Purrs on the way.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 7th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Bettina wrote:
Since last Sunday my Hugo - a beautiful tabby - is astray having
adventures.
He did that before and vanished for a week and then showed up again,
happy and healthy
having had a free week.
It is rather warm here for December so I am thinking that the tomcats
here are called by nature to
roam and see what happens at the other end of the village and in the
farmland around.

The neighbour`s tomcat had been away for three days and then showed up
again on Wednesday.

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

Sending purrs that he will realize that home is best. Hurry home baby.
MLB
Old December 7th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

Purrs enroute. I'll add Hugo to my "Get Your Furry Butt Home" purrs with
my Sammy.

Dan

I shall add mine to help hasten the action. MLB
Old December 7th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Bettina" wrote in message
Since last Sunday my Hugo - a beautiful tabby - is astray having
adventures.
He did that before and vanished for a week and then showed up again,
happy and healthy
having had a free week.
It is rather warm here for December so I am thinking that the tomcats
here are called by nature to
roam and see what happens at the other end of the village and in the
farmland around.

The neighbour`s tomcat had been away for three days and then showed up
again on Wednesday.

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

Get your furry butt home, Hugo!!

Jill

Old December 7th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Bettina wrote:
Since last Sunday my Hugo - a beautiful tabby - is astray having
adventures.
He did that before and vanished for a week and then showed up again,
happy and healthy
having had a free week.
It is rather warm here for December so I am thinking that the tomcats
here are called by nature to
roam and see what happens at the other end of the village and in the
farmland around.

The neighbour`s tomcat had been away for three days and then showed up
again on Wednesday.

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Bettina
(hopes the best)

GYFBH purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 7th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Bettina wrote:
But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

Lots of GYFBH purrs on the way.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old December 7th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 7, 8:19*am, Bettina wrote:

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

HUGO! Get that furry butt home right now!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs