Kudos to Waffles and Pickles

Old May 6th 12, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Kudos to Waffles and Pickles

I clean the litter box twice a day - once after breakfast, and again last
thing before I go to bed. I have a spare litter box, so when the one in use
needs more than just scooping, my usual routine is to take it outside, wash
it, and leave it on the patio to dry. Then I bring in the spare box and put
litter in it.

A few days ago, it was time, so I took out the box and washed it. When I
was getting out my morning pills, which is the last thing I do before I
clean the litter box, I suddenly realized I had never brought the spare box
in! I rushed out to get it and fill it. Then I looked to see what I had to
clean up, but there was nothing. Those blessed cats had not gone in all
that time!

--
Joy

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. --
Steven Wright

Old May 7th 12, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Edge

Nobody gives two flying ****s about your pathetic ****ty life, ****wad.

Old May 7th 12, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"The Edge" wrote in message
On 5/6/2012 6:44 PM, Joy wrote:

snip Joy's originl post

snip abuse and profanity

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

Complaint sent, now in my killfile. I'll also ask
eternal-september, as my news provider, to add him to their
blacklist.

--
MatSav

Old May 7th 12, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
I clean the litter box twice a day - once after breakfast, and again last
thing before I go to bed. I have a spare litter box, so when the one in
use needs more than just scooping, my usual routine is to take it outside,
wash it, and leave it on the patio to dry. Then I bring in the spare box
and put litter in it.

A few days ago, it was time, so I took out the box and washed it. When I
was getting out my morning pills, which is the last thing I do before I
clean the litter box, I suddenly realized I had never brought the spare
box in! I rushed out to get it and fill it. Then I looked to see what I
had to clean up, but there was nothing. Those blessed cats had not gone
in all that time!

--

Aww, well done Waffles & Pickles, what clean cats you are!

Did they race to get into it?

Tweed

Old May 7th 12, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
[...]

Actually, to my surprise, they didn't. I was giving them their bedtime
treats when I remembered, and they finished off the treats before heading to
the box.

Joy

Old May 7th 12, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
[...]

Boyfie can hold himself for more than 24 hours if it is raining hard
outside. If it rains longer than that, I push him outside saying "you'll
just have to be British about it.."
Bearing in mind he has a litterbox which he refuses to use.
Tweed

A scare for Pickles & Waffles Joy Cat anecdotes 3 October 14th 11 08:48 PM
Waffles & Pickles Joy Cat anecdotes 7 December 24th 09 11:46 AM
Waffles and Pickles - Day 6 Joy Cat anecdotes 2 February 8th 09 12:48 AM
Another Waffles Magic Mood Jeep[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 October 9th 08 10:11 PM
Waffles wafflycat Cat anecdotes 8 March 27th 08 10:03 PM