News of Ginger-Lyn

Old August 23rd 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default News of Ginger-Lyn

Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.
Old August 23rd 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

Please give her our regards and lots of sympathy thoughts and purrs for
all of her losses. one owner is hard enough, three is about obscene.

Pam s.
Old August 23rd 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
news:SqydnVhMfIeF6O_RnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

Dan, thanks so much for the update. I just mentioned Ginger-lyn in a post
just a week ago - I've been thinking about her lately. I know she must be
*DEVASTATED* by such a huge loss (we've all been there, but three almost at
the same time is inconceivable - wasn't one the infamous "Internet"? - her
heart cat?). I worry about *her* also - I know she has pretty severe health
problems and like DH just can't seem to must up the strength or
determination to quit smoking - I can sympathize with that, giving up
cigarettes, cold-turkey, six years ago was one of the hardest things I've
ever done [but tell her or *anyone* who is trying to quit that their finding
some pretty bad side effects to the stop-smoking drug "Chantix"(sp?)]).

Please pass along my sympathy, condolences, best wishes, thoughts and
purrs - she could use every one of them.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old August 23rd 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Just glad she is hanging in there. Yes, the lost of a furry friend
definitely takes it's toll. I am seeing that with my sister/friend at the
moment.

Old August 23rd 10, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 23 Aug, 14:18, Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
*I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

That's a lot to cope with, I hope she's bearing up.

Jeanette
Old August 23rd 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Aug 23, 9:18*am, Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
*I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

Please let Ginger-Lyn know she is in my thoughts, and her dear ones
who went to the Bridge also. No wonder she's taking some time off.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old August 23rd 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 23, 6:18*am, Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge.

Three? I knew Internet had crossed over but who else?

Please pass on my prayers and purrs to her

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 23rd 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

I'm she's still around, I have been worried about her. Purrs for her and
her remaining clowder.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old August 24th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Dan M" wrote in message
news:SqydnVhMfIeF6O_RnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

What a terrible loss! No wonder she's devastated. Please send her purrs
and condolences from Waffles, Pickles and me.

Joy

Old August 24th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

I remember she mentioned not long ago that Internet had passed. I
think he was a very advanced age, so it was understandable, but
probably the longer they're with you, the harder they are to let go! I
hope that she'll continue to be ok.

Ping: Ginger-lyn Mishi[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 April 21st 09 11:49 AM
Ginger-Lyn Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 08 04:39 PM
PING: Ginger-lyn Flippy[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 October 15th 07 09:54 PM
My ginger tom Ryan Cat health & behaviour 2 February 26th 06 03:58 AM
On ginger Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 2 May 12th 04 12:32 PM