News of Ginger-Lyn

Old August 27th 10, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default News of Ginger-Lyn

It is so hard with all she has been thru. Purrs and prayers lovingly sent
her way for healing of her heart.
and thank you Dan for letting us know.
And yes Gramby, I know about that too. Love Kyla

"Granby"
Just glad she is hanging in there. Yes, the lost of a furry friend
definitely takes it's toll. I am seeing that with my sister/friend at the
moment.

"Dan M" wrote in message
news:SqydnVhMfIeF6O_RnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

Old August 31st 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:49:56 -0700, Lesley wrote:

On Aug 23, 6:18Â*am, Dan M wrote:
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge.

Three? I knew Internet had crossed over but who else?

Please pass on my prayers and purrs to her

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

From one of her e-mails:

I lost Internet on 2/2; he almost made it to 22. Then I lost Esmeralda
in May, which was a terrible shock. The first vet to see her said she
was about 3, making her 5. Unfortunately, the last vet to see her said
she was between 18 and 20. She made it through a terrible asthma attack,
and about a week later, she crashed. I had to let her go, but I miss her
so much, every day. Then I lost Renee, my brother's cat, who was around
17 or 18. She had gone competely blind from cataracts covering her
eyes. I still miss her, and Internet, too.

Old September 18th 10, 09:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

please tell her i am thinking of her, Lee
"Dan M" wrote in message
news:SqydnVhMfIeF6O_RnZ2dnUVZ_tOdnZ2d@powerusenet. com...
Everyone who has been asking about Ginger-Lyn, you can breathe easier.
I have exchanged e-mail with her, and she's hanging in there. She has
suffered a lot - three of her cats have gone to the Bridge. That has
taken a toll, as you might expect, but she is dealing with the issues.
I'm hoping that she'll feel up to rejoining us on RPCA, but until
then I'll be glad to pass along messages.

Ping: Ginger-lyn Mishi[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 April 21st 09 11:49 AM
Ginger-Lyn Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 08 04:39 PM
PING: Ginger-lyn Flippy[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 October 15th 07 09:54 PM
My ginger tom Ryan Cat health & behaviour 2 February 26th 06 03:58 AM
On ginger Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 2 May 12th 04 12:32 PM