More Sammy Pictures

Old December 31st 04, 05:32 PM
CatNipped

Default More Sammy Pictures

Yep, she's still growing! That's a 21" monitor she's sitting on!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/More_Sammy/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 31st 04, 06:03 PM
Irulan

Is Sammy a Maine Coon? She is a big girl
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 31st 04, 06:15 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-31, CatNipped penned:
Yep, she's still growing! That's a 21" monitor she's sitting on!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/More_Sammy/

So cute!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old December 31st 04, 06:20 PM
CatNipped

"Irulan" wrote in message
Is Sammy a Maine Coon? She is a big girl
Jazz & his mama

Not "pure-bred", all my girls are rescues, but I think that she has a *lot*
of MC in her genes and all those traits came out in full.

Old December 31st 04, 06:25 PM
jmcquown

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Yep, she's still growing! That's a 21" monitor she's sitting on!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/More_Sammy/

Hugs,

CatNipped

She's a big beautiful funny still a kitten cat

Jill

Old December 31st 04, 07:10 PM
Victor Martinez

Awww... I soooo want to meet Sammy!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 31st 04, 07:31 PM
Sherry

Yep, she's still growing! That's a 21" monitor she's sitting on!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/More_Sammy/

Hugs,

CatNipped

I swear. I can't wait to see a pic of her in 2 years. She already looks as big
as Orion. The really weird thing is, when Orion was 8 months old he was
scrawny. He didn't get big until he was way over a year old.
She is really beautiful.
Speaking of the grandcat, daughter is going for a week to Miami to the Orange
Bowl. So I get to catsit. It takes him a few days to warm up to me. FIrst
couple of days he just glares at me with this persecuted look on his face.

Sherry
Old December 31st 04, 07:32 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Yep, she's still growing! That's a 21" monitor she's sitting on!

Awww... I soooo want to meet Sammy!!!

Just let me know the next time you and Tom will be in Houston and you will
(and you can see Jessie spinning round and round trying to catch that red
dot greeble - a truly amazing sight to see - I'm going to try to get a video
of that to put here).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 31st 04, 08:16 PM
---MIKE---

Sammy looks a lot like my Tiger. I think there is a lot of MC there.
Wait until she grows into that tail!

---MIKE---

Old December 31st 04, 10:35 PM
Lucy's Mom