Kady update - 8 days

Old June 9th 05, 12:42 AM
laurie w

Default Kady update - 8 days

Kady pics are up on alt.binaries.pictures.animals

Kady and Koko are getting along pretty well together - as you can see
from the pics!!

Kady eats about 2 three ounce cans of nutro natural choice kitten food
a day, and prob a small handfull of crunchy purina one kitten food.

She has easily doubled her weight- or more. She loves to play and
'tussle' with Koko - ESPECIALLY when we are trying to sleep

Hopefully, within the next week we will get her back to the vet and get
her the revolution treatment for the fleas. (mites and hookworms too)

The spot on her head looks healed now, but still not growing any hair -
the vet will look at it again I am sure.

Quite a bit different from just over a week ago when we rescued
her......

OH, I almost forgot - No more baby potty for her, she much prefers the
GROWN UP litter box.
AND she uses it all the time YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This is the first time I have ever had 2 kitties at the same time.......
I hope it goes well I guess I am learning by trial and error.

But I think it is working out

Old June 9th 05, 01:05 AM
Rhonda

Oh yah! They are pals, even after this short of a time. Looks like Koko
was just waiting for a friend to come along.

What cute pictures! Kady is completely relaxed and at home, and her coat
is looking better. I loved the shot of her on her side, staring at the
camera.

My bf knows the story and looks at the pictures with me. He wanted me to
thank you for being such a wonderful person.

Keep the pictures coming! I subscribed to that website just for Kady.

Rhonda

Old June 9th 05, 04:53 AM
kitkatluna

Rhonda wrote:

Keep the pictures coming! I subscribed to that website just for Kady.

I, too, subscribed to the binaries site just for Kady! Gorgeous!

Pam