(OT) Obiturary

Old November 20th 05, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default (OT) Obiturary

Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

Old November 20th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Fi wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl
and I'd like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you
so much.

Fi

{{{{{{{{Fi}}}}}}}}} Only the good die young. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 20th 05, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-11-20 14:58:27 -0600, "Fi" said:

Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

What a wonderful obituary. Just much too young. (((((((((Fi))))))))))))

Old November 20th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:58:27 GMT, "Fi"
wrote:

Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

Thank you, Fi, that is a beautiful tribute to well loved, much missed
man.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old November 20th 05, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl

He must have been a truely unique and special man. Thank you for
sharing that....

-PatM

Old November 20th 05, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Fi wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl
and I'd like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you
so much.

Fi

Thank you for posting this. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going
through. You have my sinscerest sympathy and condolences and lots of hugs.
He wasn't even as old as my oldest brother

Jill

Old November 20th 05, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Fi wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

Fi, he sounds like a wonderful man. Thanks for giving us that glimpse
into what sounds like an extraordinary life loved by a lot of people.
You have my sincere conolences.
Sherry

Old November 20th 05, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Fi" wrote in message
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul! Purrs are continuing for you,
Fi.

{{{{{{{{{{Fi and family}}}}}}}}}}

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 20th 05, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Fi" wrote in message
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

What a wonderful, upbeat memorial to Carl. I sounds like he managed to live
a whole lot in the time he was allowed. It should have been more, but I
doubt it could have been better.

Jo