KISSAMOUSE TREES!

Old December 24th 03, 08:12 AM
Miss Violette

Ourz soft and furry doznot haf a tree, They sayed somfin bout uscats anna
stuff so we are glad you haz one, OEJ, who did getta sniff the "snowboard
that is for one of the hooman kittenz,
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote in message
Why din't anykitty tell me about Kissamouse trees before! They's such
fun! Meowmie and paw brought one inna da house on Suday, and it was fun
to sniff and to look at, but last night meowmie hanged pretty kitty toys
from all de branches. Now DAT is a excellent idear! A nice, pretty tree
that smells good, with all kinds of kitty toys hanging from it. Though I
is confuzeled about one fing - how come meowmie calls the kitty toys
"ornaments"?

Sammy Kitten

Old December 24th 03, 08:16 AM
Miss Violette

I waz thinkin, ifin we efur haf kitty'lympic agin dis shuuld be a sport,
Trudi, thinkin...
Sammy Kitten wrote in message
Sammy Kitten, deyz iz called ornaments cuz dey are a specil kind of
kitty toy. Da goal is to git da ornaments on da floor as fastfastfast as
possible. Den heer da hoomins squeeeling with delite when dey step on

dem.

Snowflake (who managed to git 5 on da floor dis morning)

Oh, dat's why! Dat makes sense. I guess I bedder get buzy - I'z only
got two off the de tree so far dis morning!

Sammy Kitten