Thanks to all those who recommended Petfinder!

Old August 26th 04, 07:04 AM
Eileen Lei

Default Thanks to all those who recommended Petfinder!

I wish I could thank you in a personal email, but I no longer have your email
address. I wrote about a month ago asking for advice about 2 kittens I found
and needed to place in a good home. I got the advice to place online classified
ads. They really worked out for me! I found a GREAT home with a fabulous couple
and the best part, brother and sister get to stay together!

Newspaper classified ads were costing me a fortune. Thanks again for the help!

Eileen (and Polka dot and Moonbeam)