A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

VERY friendly cat...

Old December 17th 10, 08:09 AM

First recorded activity by CatBanter: Dec 2010
Default VERY friendly cat...

While driving around residential areas on my motorcycle I spotted a cat chasing a squirrel up a tree. The squirrel turned around after a few feet to "face off" with the cat. I stopped the motorcycle and shut it off while I watched, but never got off the bike.

After about 15 seconds the cat saw me watching it from across the street and walked over towards me.

So the cat walks right up to the motorcycle and then JUMPS ONTO THE SEAT in my lap.

Shocked, I pet it for a minute or two, then the cat hops off the motorcycle and resumes it's stand-off with the squirrel.

Weird moment.