VERY friendly cat...

Old December 17th 10, 08:09 AM
bastian74 bastian74 is offline
Junior Member

Default VERY friendly cat...

While driving around residential areas on my motorcycle I spotted a cat chasing a squirrel up a tree. The squirrel turned around after a few feet to "face off" with the cat. I stopped the motorcycle and shut it off while I watched, but never got off the bike.

After about 15 seconds the cat saw me watching it from across the street and walked over towards me.

So the cat walks right up to the motorcycle and then JUMPS ONTO THE SEAT in my lap.

Shocked, I pet it for a minute or two, then the cat hops off the motorcycle and resumes it's stand-off with the squirrel.

Weird moment.