From Kyla

Old March 29th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default From Kyla

From kayla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for my
arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the nausea,
I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."

She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

Old March 29th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

kyla must eet more fudz and she will bee well.
beauty

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:01:32 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

seems to be a long lasting flu travelling on the left coast.

soft
"cshenk" wrote in message
m...
From kayla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only

Old March 29th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

cshenk wrote:
From kayla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds
for my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for
the nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."

She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

++++
IMHO those arthritis meds can really cause stomach problems(and beyond).
Old March 29th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"cshenk"
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for
my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the
nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."
She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

Thank you Carol, I am feeling a little better now. And so is my DH
PS, I fixed my name, hope you're not offended
Kyla

Old March 29th 11, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yes there is a long lasting nasty flu going on on the west coast. it really
sucks, but I am feeling a little better now. Kyla

seems to be a long lasting flu travelling on the left coast.

soft
"cshenk" From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating
only

Old March 29th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai wyl try tew eet moar fudz, fank yew beauty, owr house luffs awl da
kitties n d*ggiez heer
Auntie Kyla

Old March 29th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

cshenk wrote:
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only
whole wheat ritz crackers and drinking ginger ale, and taking my meds for
my arthritis for my knees and legs and I have some liquid syrup for the
nausea, I called the Dr and he said I was doing all the right things."

She and her DH are ok. Just passing on if not posting just now.

++++
IMHO those arthritis meds can really cause stomach problems(and beyond).

++++++
I can't take ANY kind of anti-inflammatories, because they will make my
stomach bleed , so I have to take other meds for my bad arthritis.
Thank you for caring.
Kyla

Old March 29th 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Feel bettererer.
Pit2nya and Antee Sylvia

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"cshenk"
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only

Old March 29th 11, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Fank yew boff, ai m trying tew shake diz nasty floomonster , but ai feal
bedder rite gnow.
mai dh is tayking gud kare uff meh n Mosey PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex r being
gud nursekitties tew
Antee Kyla

Feel bettererer.
Pit2nya and Antee Sylvia

"Mosey =^..^="

"cshenk"
From kyla: am having a BAD case of the stomach flu, and am eating only

Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 0 August 21st 10 11:21 PM
UPDATE on Kyla Kyla `=^..^=` Cat anecdotes 12 December 20th 09 08:03 AM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 5th 08 12:08 AM