Road trip update

Old December 22nd 03, 01:30 PM
Miss Violette

TV holdz door for GM to enter, hi, we isa havin a goodgood time and isa glad
you camed, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Arlene Knop wrote:
Black and tan tabby with white stands at the roadside holding a sign and
trying to thumb a ride, thought she has no thumbs.

ANYBUDDY SEEN AN RV WIF A BUNCH OF CATS IN IT? IZE SUPPOSED TO BE ON
THIS TRIP WIF THEM.

Gretchen Marie, hoping she herd rite and wants to see thuh Ayr Forz
Akademee and shoot off sum rocketz and missuls

Hi, Gretchen Marie. Welcome aboard! The more the merrier.

I don't know that we'll be stopping at any Air Force installations - my
tiny brofur Samuel might get into way too much trouble - but we're
having lots of fun any how. Right now we're on our lunch stop on the
Cherokee Nation reservation in Oklahoma, and we've got lots and lots of
food and snacks, and wonderful meadows with butterflies and mice and
lizards, and we'll be hitting the road again soon.

Cleopatra

Sammy kitten whispers to GM Don't worry about my grumpy old sisfur.
I'ze got a gudgud idear that we'z gonna stop at Tinker Air Force Base
near Oklahoma City and see what kind of fun stuff we can do!

Sammy Kitten

Old December 23rd 03, 02:15 AM
Arlene Knop

Arlene Knop wrote:
Black and tan tabby with white stands at the roadside holding a sign and
trying to thumb a ride, thought she has no thumbs.

ANYBUDDY SEEN AN RV WIF A BUNCH OF CATS IN IT? IZE SUPPOSED TO BE ON
THIS TRIP WIF THEM.

Gretchen Marie, hoping she herd rite and wants to see thuh Ayr Forz
Akademee and shoot off sum rocketz and missuls

Hi, Gretchen Marie. Welcome aboard! The more the merrier.

I don't know that we'll be stopping at any Air Force installations - my
tiny brofur Samuel might get into way too much trouble - but we're
having lots of fun any how. Right now we're on our lunch stop on the
Cherokee Nation reservation in Oklahoma, and we've got lots and lots of
food and snacks, and wonderful meadows with butterflies and mice and
lizards, and we'll be hitting the road again soon.

Cleopatra

Hi Cleopatra! Boy, Ize starving as usual. My meowmie iz alwayz reeding
about Natif American stuff. Maybe I cud get her a sooveneer. Are there
any little booteeks here? Otherwize I cud probably catch her a
lizzerd. I think it wud be educayshunal fur Sammy to see thuh Ayr
Forze.

Gretchen Marie, eeting a peepul tuna samwich

Sammy kitten whispers to GM Don't worry about my grumpy old sisfur.
I'ze got a gudgud idear that we'z gonna stop at Tinker Air Force Base
near Oklahoma City and see what kind of fun stuff we can do!

Sammy Kitten

Shhhh. I asked to see thuh Ayr Forze Base fur educayshunal purrposes.
If yew act reel studius fur a liddle wile, maybe we'll stop. Ize helped
fly airplanes wif PacoBell and Spook(RB) so I cud giv yew sum tips.
Don't know about thuh missuls, but if we push all thuh buttonz sumfing
is shoor to happen.

Gretchen Marie, who packed her pilot's wite skarf and gogglez

Old December 23rd 03, 02:17 AM
Arlene Knop

Hav yew efur bin there????? Yew must know a lot about them. Yew cud
teech thuh kittenz. I myownself luv to push buttonz on things.

Gretchen Marie, gazing admiringly at her Felix

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney had
some very interesting things to say about Road trip update:

Sammy kitten whispers to GM Don't worry about my grumpy old sisfur.
I'ze got a gudgud idear that we'z gonna stop at Tinker Air Force Base
near Oklahoma City and see what kind of fun stuff we can do!

I live near Vandenberg Air Force Base, where they shoot rockets and
fun stuff like that.

Felix, helpful

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old December 23rd 03, 02:20 AM
Arlene Knop

Hi TV! Long tyme no see. Wow, yew are such a gentleman. Not thuh shy
liddle boykitten like befur. Hav yew got a gurlfrend yet?

GM, admiring thuh yungsters as they grow up

Old December 23rd 03, 06:40 AM
Miss Violette

Dear GM,

Me anna Tiger was goin out wif Isis anna Isabella, whoz mom was Rachel
butted they wented away so me anna Tiger waited a spectful mount of time
anna afta a few post callin ta dem we decided dat it waz time ta mof on.
Tiger isa quite takn wif ana s anna I is hopin ta see more of Miss
Cleopatra, her is mor venturesum dan I is butted her hasa bigbig style so
dat is where we is, I tured fife onna 9/8, I wased borned onna 9.8.98 and
dat is ourz newz, TV glad GM isa back alzo

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 21st 03 11:57 PM