Meowie Kissamouse

Old December 19th 03, 04:54 PM
Miss Violette

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Us wrote:
Meowie Kissamouse Evvykitty (an hoomins tu). Mineownself nayme is
Timmie2shoes, but mos evvyone calls me Timmie. I'ze 5 ears old an a

furry
furry hansum boycat who wuz fixed but not broked. Da hoomin sekkitry

leaves
da pooter on so'ze I kood read bout all da venchers, but mineown toeses
can't use da stoopid keebord. Dey duzzn't knows how to spell too good.

jus wanted to innerduse mineownself an say Meowie Kissamouse to

evvybuddy.

Greetings, Timmie. Welcome to the group! If you'd care for a bit of an
adventure, there are a group of us on a road trip in a "borrowed" RV,
travelling from Chicago to California along route 66. We just entered
the state of Oklahoma. If you'd care to join us, just teleport over.

Cleopatra Silvercat
you knwo I was thinking, we need to pick somewhere to have a christmas

parti on the road or port somewhere and party from chirstmas to new year
while all of the bad hooman drivers are onna road and then pick up the road
trip again after the first of the year so we are safer, What do you think?
Cleopatra? Dyna? anyother cat?
Miss Violette

Old December 19th 03, 05:25 PM
Sylvia M.

Welkum Timmy2...
it'z not empurrtunt tu spel korektlee, juzt tu say whut yu wanna.

Dyna, tolerunt of Meowmeez spelink

"Us" wrote in message
Meowie Kissamouse Evvykitty (an hoomins tu). Mineownself nayme is
Timmie2shoes, but mos evvyone calls me Timmie. I'ze 5 ears old an a furry
furry hansum boycat who wuz fixed but not broked. Da hoomin sekkitry

leaves
da pooter on so'ze I kood read bout all da venchers, but mineown toeses
can't use da stoopid keebord. Dey duzzn't knows how to spell too good. I
jus wanted to innerduse mineownself an say Meowie Kissamouse to evvybuddy.

Old December 19th 03, 05:31 PM
Her R\\oyal Highness Cleopatra SIlvercat

you knwo I was thinking, we need to pick somewhere to have a christmas
parti on the road or port somewhere and party from chirstmas to new year
while all of the bad hooman drivers are onna road and then pick up the road
trip again after the first of the year so we are safer, What do you think?
Cleopatra? Dyna? anyother cat?
Miss Violette

Well, that kind of depends on how fast we want to travel. We could be at
Santa Monica Pier by Christmas Day if we want to drive kind of
efficiently, or if we want to do some sight-seeing and possibly engage
in some adventures along the way, I know a really nice, private spot on
the California/Arizona border where we could party without being
disturbed by humans.

What do all you kitties think? Get to the end of the road by Kissamou -
err, Christmas, or take our time along the way?

Cleopatra

Old December 19th 03, 06:56 PM
Sonam Dasara

HiHi Timmie!

I'ze Anaïs, a Poisan girlucat of twee ann half yearz. Come anna join us
on da roadtrip! Anna welkum to da grup!

Mlle. Anaïs, HPPC
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Us wrote:
Meowie Kissamouse Evvykitty (an hoomins tu). Mineownself nayme is
Timmie2shoes, but mos evvyone calls me Timmie. I'ze 5 ears old an a
furry furry hansum boycat who wuz fixed but not broked. Da hoomin
sekkitry leaves da pooter on so'ze I kood read bout all da venchers,
but mineown toeses can't use da stoopid keebord. Dey duzzn't knows
how to spell too good. I jus wanted to innerduse mineownself an say
Meowie Kissamouse to evvybuddy.

Old December 19th 03, 09:11 PM
Sylvia M.

Well, we wanna be weere dere iz sno furr juzt uh liddul wile on Kissymouse
day, an awlzo tu be sumweer speshul on Noo Yeerz Day...
I n-joyd riding da bigbig ball deown in Tymz Sqweer, lazt yeer...

Dyna, puttin hur tuu tunaz woith in

"Her R\oyal Highness Cleopatra SIlvercat" wrote in
message ...

Old December 19th 03, 09:22 PM
Miss Violette

either is fine with my house, as long as we get a party and are having
fun,Miss Violette,

* Tiger anna TV are each thinking... I wantz it ta last as long asa
possible, I jus meeted a new pretty girlcat!!!*