Best wishes for the season to everybody!

Old December 21st 03, 02:07 AM
Fred Williams

Default Best wishes for the season to everybody!

Hello cats & friends,
Jetadiah's secretary, has been away from the group and may be so
again, but we just wanted to send our very best wishes and purrayers
fur blessings to effurrybody in this wonderful season and for the new
year. May we all have joy and peace.
We have had almost 4 feet of snow over four days here in southern
Quebec province. Fred has a new snow blower and it's been working
full tilt for some time. The banks are over six feet high in places
and Jetadiah was late for some meals because his doorway under the
shop steps wasn't shovelled out in a timely fashion. Thank goodness
that's been remedied. My path to the house is like a tunnel. OK, no
roof, but 5 foot high walls of snow on either side of a two foot wide
path leading to the driveway is pretty much like a tunnel to a cat.
I'm thinking of hibernating.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Old December 21st 03, 09:34 AM
Sylvia M.

Iffin itz gonna sno, Kissamouse tyme iz uh gud tyme furr it.
Wud yu lyke to teleport heer tu Soffurren Cattyfurrnya, were itz sunny an
sixtee degreez Furrenhite?

Dyna, grayshuzlee

Old December 21st 03, 08:26 PM
Fred Williams

Sylvia M. wrote:

Iffin itz gonna sno, Kissamouse tyme iz uh gud tyme furr it.
Wud yu lyke to teleport heer tu Soffurren Cattyfurrnya, were itz
sunny an sixtee degreez Furrenhite?

I'd love to, but too busy diggin out ov this sno. We're kitten more
sno today and the wind iz driftin it.
That sunny & 60 degreez sounds lovely tho. Yu be sure to enjoy it
fur me. A nicee lemonade wif dat wud be sooo great.
Fred baked bread tuday an it came out fresh and sweet and warm. Not
exactly cat fud, but he liks it. He's goin to crank upo the sno
blower furry suun an cut a branch that is preventing the mailbox frum
being turned.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Old December 21st 03, 08:56 PM
Sylvia M.

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
.. .
Sylvia M. wrote:

Iffin itz gonna sno, Kissamouse tyme iz uh gud tyme furr it.
Wud yu lyke to teleport heer tu Soffurren Cattyfurrnya, were itz
sunny an sixtee degreez Furrenhite?

I'd love to, but too busy diggin out ov this sno. We're kitten

more
sno today and the wind iz driftin it.
That sunny & 60 degreez sounds lovely tho. Yu be sure to enjoy it
fur me. A nicee lemonade wif dat wud be sooo great.
Fred baked bread tuday an it came out fresh and sweet and warm.

Not
exactly cat fud, but he liks it. He's goin to crank upo the sno
blower furry suun an cut a branch that is preventing the mailbox frum
being turned.

--
Regards
Fred

Mayul bokzez ar bery empurrtunt diz tyme ov yeeer...fur Kissamouse
kardz, nottid billz, dat iz.

Dyna, luukin furr dat maylepurrson, effin tho itz Sunnyday