I'm afraid I have some sadsad news for you kitties...

Old December 21st 03, 08:33 PM
Ray or Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat settle down into the meatloaf position of respect and
start purring gently for Charlie Fennel and for Aunti Molly's hurting heart.

Youze will be missed Charlie and weze knowz youze Meowmie is furry furry sad
right now. Shez loved youze furry much and youze loved her in return. Til
weze all meet again, til weze all meet again.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

I'm sorry Molly, many thoughts of comfort to you through the ether.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 22nd 03, 12:30 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrrqueeekkk!

We awl sendz purrz and waggaz fur yowr fambly.

G'bye Mr. Charlie Fennel.

Chuggz and sweetqueekz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old December 22nd 03, 12:48 AM
coopercats

THu CooperCats r so sad 4 u all! It iz terribul hard 2 let go, efun
wen u no it iz time. We sen yu purrs & will sen thots 2 Patrick 2 luk
4 Charlie Fennel wen he gets 2 thu Bridj. Yur frens in NuORleans

"Sonam Dasara" wrote in message ...
We'ze neffer met him, but we'ze sends purrs of healing to yew, anna wish
him an eezy trip ober da bridj...

Mlle. Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

wrote:
And a reason why those of you on the Kissamouse card list will receive
none from here this year....
Last week Charlie Fennel's badbadwickednasty kansurmonsters got the
better of his kidneys and even though TED who loved him dearly called
everyone she could think of to try and help, could come up with
nothing that would make him happy and comfortable for even a couple of
days and so what with Charlie Fennel telling both myself and TED how
terrible he felt and knowing that he only had a couple more days at
best that would be painful, TED helped Charlie to the Bridge a week
ago Thursday.
I had left him there Thursday morning for his blood draw before chemo
but David the oncologist intern was worried about him as I had also
been since he'd been hiding behind the bookcase...
I got to go say goodbye to him, I held him and cuddled him and loved
him up... and when I told him all about the Bridge as miserable as he
felt he purred, just a little bit.....
I know he would've wanted me to tell you all goodbye for him.....

Molly