Where are you GM?

Old December 24th 03, 06:36 PM
spike&stormy

HiHi, Gretchen Marie! We iz glad tu see yu an yur mommy. We hopes yu bof
keep pn gitting bedderer.

Spike & Stormy, who don't get here very often theirownselfs

Ray or Fran wrote:

Gretchen Marie! Weze so glad to see youze, weze missed youze and were
worried. Weze so glad youze okay but are sorry though that youze Meowmie
has been sick and having eye problems. Hopefully those problems have been
taken care of and shez will be as gud as gold (or somefing like that).

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Hihihihihi! Wot road trip? Wot parti? Meowmie haz bin sik wif her eye
stuff and an eggstreemlee bad cold so we hav hardly bin on thuh pooter
fur monfs and monfs. I even missed thuh Jellicle Ball. But itz tyme
fur thuh sekretary to stop being sik and get sum of my werk done!

Gretchen Marie, grateful sumbuddy missed her

Old December 24th 03, 09:17 PM
The Clowder

Arlene Knop wrote:

"The Clowder (South)" wrote:

DERE YU AR!!! Gretchen Marie, *I* missd yu, I eevin had mymom rite to
yurmom an wee wuz furry consurrnd wenn wee dint heeer frum eefur ov
yu. I'ze *so* glad yu'ze bak!

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Fangu, Mietze. Ize bin so bizzy nursing Meowmie and trying to cheer her
up. Shoor hope thuh noo yeer iz bedder!

Gretchen Marie, glad to be bak at it

I'ze shur sirtin dat yu'ze bin doin a grayt job helpin yurmom, GM.

An, inda wurrds ov mymom's fayfritt mewsicull groop "It can't git much
wurrs". :-3

2004 just *has* to bee an improofmint, rite?

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply