Eggs!

Old November 5th 05, 09:04 PM
cybercat

Default Eggs!

It's a game.

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf

Old November 6th 05, 03:09 PM
jmcquown

cybercat wrote:
It's a game.

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf

Well I just broke a dozen eggs... guess it's time to make a couple of
quiches! LOL

Jill

Old November 6th 05, 06:32 PM
cybercat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
It's a game.

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf

Well I just broke a dozen eggs... guess it's time to make a couple of
quiches! LOL

G I didn't do very well at it either. I am not sure it is engaging
enough to warrant mastering, but I did like its simplicity.

Old November 6th 05, 07:03 PM
Victor Martinez

cybercat wrote:
G I didn't do very well at it either. I am not sure it is engaging
enough to warrant mastering, but I did like its simplicity.

When I finally got one stupid egg to the top nest, turns out there's
more to go! 20 points was my best.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 6th 05, 08:13 PM
cybercat

"Victor Martinez" wrote :

When I finally got one stupid egg to the top nest, turns out there's
more to go! 20 points was my best.

I guess the thing to shoot for is to get all twelve eggs
to the top, but I am not sure the game is engaging
enough to hold me long enough to learn to do so!

Old November 7th 05, 05:51 PM
jmcquown

cybercat wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote :

When I finally got one stupid egg to the top nest, turns out there's
more to go! 20 points was my best.

I guess the thing to shoot for is to get all twelve eggs
to the top, but I am not sure the game is engaging
enough to hold me long enough to learn to do so!

As I said, just time to make a quiche. Add spinach or broccoli, some cheese
and call it a done deal

Jill

Old November 7th 05, 06:33 PM
cybercat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote :

When I finally got one stupid egg to the top nest, turns out there's
more to go! 20 points was my best.

I guess the thing to shoot for is to get all twelve eggs
to the top, but I am not sure the game is engaging
enough to hold me long enough to learn to do so!

As I said, just time to make a quiche. Add spinach or broccoli, some

cheese
and call it a done deal

I know you said that, and it caused me to make a five-egg pesto, tomato,
and parmesan omelet! I split it into three parts and the three of us had a
nice
brunch! That caused me to remember how nice bleu cheese is in an omelet,
so then I had to go out and get a block along with some microwave bacon
(expensive but so worth it when you just want to crumble a little into
something)
and have a huge salad with hardboiled egg, bacon, blue cheese, black olives
and finely chopped onion. Mmmmm.

Old November 10th 05, 08:50 PM
Gracecat

"cybercat" wrote in message
It's a game.

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf

220

Old November 10th 05, 09:09 PM
CatNipped

"cybercat" wrote in message
It's a game.

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf

230! How the *heck* do you get the egg in the basket when the baskets are
moving together at the same spped in the same position!!???

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 10th 05, 10:14 PM
Nan

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:09:50 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"cybercat" wrote in message
It's a game.

http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf

230! How the *heck* do you get the egg in the basket when the baskets are
moving together at the same spped in the same position!!???

Hugs,

CatNipped

Very carefully! The highest score I've been able to make is 50.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.