Different reactions

Old February 23rd 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Different reactions

Today is a day off. I decided to get in some MUCH needed banjo practice.
Still working on basic skills...

Little Feet ran and hid. Phaw! Music critic!

Dulce Mae, on the other hand, appears to be a banjo groupie, even though I
still haven't learned to chord without stopping. She rolls on the bed,
begging for kisses, tummy rubs and ear skritchies. She tries to rub her
face against the banjo head, and is much more affectionate than usual.
Either she really likes the banjo, or she'll do anything to get me to stop
playing (big grin).

Little Boy doesn't care one way or the other, although he is in my lap as
soon as I put the banjo down.

Aack! Little Feet just came in and started to take an "I must pee on this
banjo" stance. He was quickly removed from the area before he could carry
this out (phew!). It seems that my decision to store the banjo in a closed
closet, when not in use, is a good decision.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 23rd 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 23, 4:06*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
[...]

My dog SnowBall (RB) used to rush into the room when I played the
harmonica and attack my pants leg. She never bit ME in her life but
this was the closest she came. I still have the harmonica and play it
once in awhile. I wish she would run into the room and bite my cuffs.

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 23rd 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

[...]

He really is a critic!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 23rd 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Little Feet ran and hid. Phaw! Music critic!

Dulce Mae, on the other hand, appears to be a banjo groupie, even though I
still haven't learned to chord without stopping. She rolls on the bed,
begging for kisses, tummy rubs and ear skritchies. She tries to rub her
face against the banjo head, and is much more affectionate than usual.
Either she really likes the banjo, or she'll do anything to get me to stop
playing (big grin).

Little Boy doesn't care one way or the other, although he is in my lap as
soon as I put the banjo down.

The range of feline response to music is fascinating. Someone should do a
study on it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 23rd 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

[...]

ROTFLMAOWTIME! Ok, only some of those tear are from laughter. But I did
laugh at the way Little Feet decided to critique your performance! ; Kind
of like Sammy walking up to me and biting me on the leg whenever I sing.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old February 24th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 23, 1:06*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:

Aack! Little Feet just came in and started to take an "I must pee on this
banjo" stance.

A career as a music critic awaits,,,,and we all thought Simon Cowell
was nasty. I can just see one of those so-called talent shows with a
panellist saying "And now let's have the verdict from Little
Feet....Sorry he peed on you! you're out!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 24th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 23, 3:06*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
[...]

This made me laugh because I'd forgotten how much Biskit loved the
accordian and the
rest of the cats hated it worse than the vacuum cleaner. (now that I
think about it, the
vacuum cleaner was probably more melodic). She adored it. She rubbed
all over it as
soon as it was out of the case. At first it alarmed me cause I thought
she might be
deaf.

Sherry