Buffy with Strangers

Old October 19th 17, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy with Strangers

You just never know what Buffy might do. Today I was expecting a
service person. I have a contract for the HVAC unit, they clean it out
and change the filters. When the guy arrived, Buffy ran to the front
door, sat down and meowed at him. Hello! Then she flopped over, rolled
on her back, full fluffy belly display. I was surprised! I think the
guy was, too.

I was thinking really? She's never that friendly with strangers! Just
last week she *growled* at someone she saw out the window who was
walking towards the front door. She doesn't usually growl at anything
but other cats.

The friendship with the HVAC guy didn't last long. By the time he was
done in the attic she'd decided maybe she should hide behind the sofa.

Cats are weird. In a fun way.

Jill

Best Buffy Pic Yet! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 7 July 7th 15 04:12 PM
Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM
Kitty doesn't take to strangers [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 28 February 12th 09 06:27 PM
Strangers on the porch Pat Cat anecdotes 3 February 9th 07 03:28 AM
Behavior modification; cats and strangers Ajanta Cat health & behaviour 15 March 19th 06 06:25 PM