Anyone have room....?

Old August 9th 03, 02:56 AM
Jocelyn

Thought so what? WHAT IS YOUR POINT??

Any warmblooded person would try to save both obviously or die trying too! I
would, and many animal lovers would agree. If you have no compasionate for
animals you should not be on this board!

"Chloe Macrae" wrote in message
So then, the whole burning barn scenario: which would u save, the cat or

the
kid?

Thought so.

"Corinne" wrote in message
"The Charming Ones" wrote in message

"Jocelyn" wrote in message
.. .
Why can't she find a place that does accept cats? Has she had this

cat
14
years?

It just blows my mind to see people disowning their pets just

because
some
landlord will not allow them. There are a lot of people who will

accept
and
totally understand that family pets are indeed a part of a family!

It's
just
like giving your own child up for adoption, in my eyes!

OH, I wouldn't go that far. Bit extreme really.
Quite obvious that you don't have an children.
TT

...Actually, I agree 100% about family pets being as important as

children -
being loved as much, and not wanting to give up EITHER for

ANYTHING...and
DO have a child.

Corinne

Old August 9th 03, 05:06 PM
coopercats

Is there any possible way for the owner to buy a house?
Is there a county program to help first time home buyers that the
owner could qualify for? Maybe someone could house all three cats as
a group for a couple of months until a house is found.
My house is a 'doll cottage' size but I get to make the rules (subject
to cat approval, of course).

"Agua Girl" wrote in message . net...
"Jocelyn" wrote in message
. ..
Thought so what? WHAT IS YOUR POINT??

Any warmblooded person would try to save both obviously or die trying too!

would, and many animal lovers would agree. If you have no compasionate for
animals you should not be on this board!

perspective.

Of course we love animals. What little charity I can afford to give this
year
has gone to animal groups, not human. I can't watch a movie if I know
a pet is killed as part of the plot...I hated Dances with Wolves..but seeing
human characters killed off doesn't bother me as much. I am one of those
people who's day is ruined if they see an animal that has been hit by a car.
And yet...burning building...I save both if I can but the child
first...always.
My animals are very important to me...everyone elses animals are important
to me but I don't swerve into a crowded bus stop to avoid hitting a dog
(into a ditch maybe g).

There really is no point...just one persons perspective.

AG

Old August 12th 03, 12:40 AM
Corinne

"coopercats" wrote in message
om...
Is there any possible way for the owner to buy a house?
Is there a county program to help first time home buyers that the
owner could qualify for? Maybe someone could house all three cats as
a group for a couple of months until a house is found.
My house is a 'doll cottage' size but I get to make the rules (subject
to cat approval, of course).

No, actually, but I'm not even friends with this family, just a person they
called for help with the cat "problem". I have to call them back & see how
the older gal is doing - thanks for all the input!!

Corinne

ps...Oh, that "Burning Barn" scenario? Both. Period.