COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

Old October 6th 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.music.pink-floyd,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Just moir

Default COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS :/

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message

Please don't *just* die, make sure you **** off, too.

Please be nice to me, I'm sad & old & lonely & full o'****

Old October 6th 08, 08:13 PM posted to alt.music.pink-floyd,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steven Sullivan

you're a sad sack of ****, on that we agree, troll.

--
-S
A wise man, therefore, proportions his belief to the evidence. -- David Hume, "On Miracles"
Old October 6th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default COMCAST : Damn, are you people still arguing?

Will in New Haven wrote:

It's really hard to tell the drama queens apart without a scorecard.
And I don't exempt myself.

Well I certainly would! You're always cool as a cucumber. Maybe in another
life you're a drama queen, but I've never seen it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 6th 08, 09:23 PM posted to alt.music.pink-floyd,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Just moir

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message
In alt.music.pink-floyd Just moir wrote:

"Steven Sullivan" wrote in message

Please don't *just* die, make sure you **** off, too.

Please be nice to me, I'm sad & old & lonely & full o'****

you're a sad sack of ****, on that we agree, troll.

Please don't be mean to me... I'm a nice person that's just going through a
bad time. My trailer roof is leaking and people keep laughing at me when I
talk about it. Did you get the email I sent and can I say hello to your
inbred kids? We could talk about my pussy?

Old October 7th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.music.pink-floyd,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Just moir" wrote in message

"Loz" wrote in message

Maybe I'll respect if *you* die. Go on, it's worth a try, I promise
I'll give the matter due consideration.

The weather is ****, my bank is empty, my legs hurt, I've got a lump in my
groin and my batteries for my anal vibrator have run out... please be nice
to me.... I'm a nice person

Yeah, her "DH" tells her how nice she is *ALL* the time! LOL!! Bet she
doesn't even know this post is about her!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 7th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

"Loz" wrote in message

Maybe I'll respect if *you* die. Go on, it's worth a try, I promise
I'll give the matter due consideration.

The weather is ****, my bank is empty, my legs hurt, I've got a lump
in my groin and my batteries for my anal vibrator have run out...
please be nice to me.... I'm a nice person

Please don't *just* die, make sure you **** off, too.

What terrible sentiments. It does not surprise us that an atheist like
yourself would make Hitler statements.

Barbara & Sol Epstein.

How did all this assorted human trash end up in rpca? (P-L-O-N-K!)
Old October 7th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message m...

"Loz" wrote in message

Maybe I'll respect if *you* die. Go on, it's worth a try, I
promise
I'll give the matter due consideration.

The weather is ****, my bank is empty, my legs hurt, I've got a
lump in my groin and my batteries for my anal vibrator have run
out... please be nice to me.... I'm a nice person

Please don't *just* die, make sure you **** off, too.

What terrible sentiments. It does not surprise us that an atheist
like yourself would make Hitler statements.

Barbara & Sol Epstein.

How did all this assorted human trash end up in rpca? (P-L-O-N-K!)

It was pretty much invited by someone who felt the need to drag rpca
into the mess on the pink floyd group.

COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS Kyla =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 5 October 4th 08 04:38 PM
COMCAST GETTING RID OF NEWSGROUPS Kyla =^. .^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 08 03:00 AM
1: Cat Newsgroups David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 42 February 15th 07 07:58 AM
Newsgroups Bev Cat anecdotes 4 August 3rd 06 09:27 AM
Newsgroups GraceCat Cat anecdotes 5 November 28th 03 10:31 PM