Purr Update For Meowmie Debby

Old June 25th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Purr Update For Meowmie Debby

Fangu so much for your purrs. Meowmie Debby is feeling betterer. She went to see TED, who told her that she is getting over the flu, and now has a sinus infection. She is visiting Anti-Biotic for a few days, but Anti-Biotic is giving her a touchy tummy, so she has to eat a lot of foods when she takes it. (Can you imagine? She never shares her scrambled eggies or McDonalds with mineselves!)

If anykitty wants to teleport over and sit on her to make her feel better, you can find her in the living room on the recliner. Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie will be there to welcome yourownselves.

Meanwhile, I'm taking some well deserved vacation time after two weeks straight of nursing duty. I'm going on a trip with my wedwink, Sammy da Venture Kitty, and our son, Ranger Graycat Mahoney.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabico In Residence
Caretaking Kitty