WELCOME ODESSA!!!

Old October 15th 04, 11:18 PM
Singh

Default WELCOME ODESSA!!!

The pleasure of your company is requested in welcoming the newest member
of our family, Miss Odessa Tatyana Kaur, who just came home with me
about half an hour ago. The pleasure of her company is requested too,
but she is a shy little thing, and is hiding behind the other desk in
our computer room for the moment. We've been warned that she is
cautious, so it's cool.

Her Auntie Sandy helped me get her home, and helped keep the other very
curious kids at bay while I got her set up in this room, where she'll be
sequestered for the next three or four days. She'll need it, being
stressed out right now. Stosh and Roxie are camped out by the door,
waiting to see the newcomer; Brandy, still a kitten, is too busy
playing. She really is a lovely little miss, our Odessa. She's now
getting a bit curious herself as I type, and has finally come out to
sniff around. She is truly velvet soft; it is a pleasure to touch her
fur, a pleasure almost naughty, like I'm indulging in way too much of
the finest chocolate. I cannot believe that this beauty was rejected by
so many, because she's all black. Oh well. Their idiocy was their loss,
and our gain. What a delight: living art!

I so love having kitties around. When my Fritzie was living we wanted
more, but we were afraid of upsetting the delicate balance that comes
when a diabetic feline is finally regulated. Stress can set them off
into crazy-sugarland. Now I can't get enough! I love the wrestling
matches and the ham-stealing, the liveliness of multiple cats. and I'm
sure Fritzie speaks to them from the summer-land: "Hey, Brandy, if you
want to get Daddy *really* good, just get on his pillow at 4 in the
morning and purr really, really loud. That'll knock his Jockeys off!"
Louie didn't believe in channeling before now...

So our family is growing with our new, beautiful Russian princess. She's
a gem and a prize, and I'm proud to have her with us. Please join me and
Louie in a hearty welcome to our newest furbaby!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old October 15th 04, 11:20 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww.... Welcome Odessa!!! I look forward to getting to know you better
over the years.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 15th 04, 11:20 PM
Victor Martinez

Old October 15th 04, 11:20 PM
Victor Martinez

Old October 16th 04, 12:08 AM
Elise

"Singh" wrote in message
The pleasure of your company is requested in welcoming the newest member
of our family, Miss Odessa Tatyana Kaur, who just came home with me
about half an hour ago. The pleasure of her company is requested too,
but she is a shy little thing, and is hiding behind the other desk in
our computer room for the moment. We've been warned that she is
cautious, so it's cool.

Welcome Odessa, you've chosen your One True Home well! We look forward to
hearing lots more about you as you settle in.

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Old October 16th 04, 12:29 AM

Singh wrote:

The pleasure of your company is requested in welcoming the newest member
of our family, Miss Odessa Tatyana Kaur, who just came home with me
about half an hour ago.

Congrats on your new addition! I thought she must be a Russian Blue with
a name like that, but then read on to see that she is a black kitty. I
guess you've just given her a whimsical (but very pretty) name.

Joyce