we have a new furbaby!!

Old November 22nd 04, 10:38 PM
polonca12000

Congrats!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CK" wrote in message
Yes! Laku's no longer the only cat in this household. We brought a
little grey ball of fur home today.

He's a rescue kitten. snip

Old November 22nd 04, 10:41 PM
Victor Martinez

CK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6qm3d

Awwww.... what a cutie!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 22nd 04, 10:41 PM
Victor Martinez

CK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6qm3d

Awwww.... what a cutie!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 22nd 04, 11:47 PM
Christina Websell

"CK" wrote in message
Yes! Laku's no longer the only cat in this household. We brought a little
grey ball of fur home today.

He's a rescue kitten. An elderly relative of this woman had to go into a
nursing home and couldn't take her female cat with a litter of kittens
with her so the young woman took them in order to find homes for them. We
had been looking for a kitty friend for Laku for some time now and he's
it. The kitten is 15 wks old, is mostly grey, except for the toes on the
left side paws, and a "bikini" - white marks on the tummy and up on the
ribcage between the front paws.

Laku isn't quite sure what to think of the newcomer. He's been slinking
around crouched low, avoiding the kitten. And the kitten has checked out
our apartment, been shown where the litter box and food cups are and is
now sleeping on the sofa. Well, at least they're not fighting.
http://tinyurl.com/6qm3d

Now we have to come up with a name for the little one...

Indigo. He's lovely.

Tweed

Old November 23rd 04, 12:02 AM
Melissa Houle

CK wrote in message
[...]

Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Congratulations on the new furbaby! I hope you give one another years of
companionship, fun, and love. And I hope Laku realizes it's actually NICE to
have another cat around to talk to--a being in the household that won't need
explanations or a translator. =o)

Melissa

Old November 23rd 04, 12:23 AM
jmcquown

[...]