Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2

Old November 4th 04, 09:34 PM
Heather

Sumwunz smart in yur hows! Weez neffur thot uv duin sumfin lyke dat!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
why duz hoomanz do diz??? we haz dekorated wif ourz furz so da plaze lukz
juz fine, soft almoz woke owrz up but somebody*snickerin* hided the little
nozzley thingy an nocat willz tell herself where it iz hidin, Trudi, with

an
evilcat grin
Heather wrote in message
Ize wish owrz wud tu. Meowmie woke it up tuday.
Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I wishes ouwrz would stay asleep furefur, Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Growlmonster shudder Owrz haz bin sleepin a long time tu Fank

Bast.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft doez da lawndri, allz furry duz iz sortz itself, Now dat dey

haz
all
white towelz itsa lots eazier fur her. Dey nefur one likesta

clean
so
dey
duz dat when one kant stan somfin, Trudi, who is ok with going a
longlong
time wifout hearin da growlymonzer
Heather wrote in message
Matthias laffs It problee iz a gud idea soft duzznt du da

kukkin!
At
owr
hows, meowmie duz it all; kukkin, dishiz, kleenin an effuryfing

else.
She
sez itz bedur dat she duz it, cuz wun tyme daddee did da

lawndree
an
all
da
witez turned pink!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft duzint likta cuk, her duz da dishez anna cleanz up but

her
sayed
aktually doin da cukin iz to mechanikal, here iz her fafurite
statement
'bout cukin:

"hey, I gave you the cheese, NOW you want ME to take the

plastic
off?
This
isn't a gourmet resturant you know"

az you kan see itsa best furry duz da cukin, Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Ize gonna hav tu tell mine meowmie dis. Ize shur sheez

gonna
be
infurestid!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I duzn't meanta gifz you da wrong 'pression, da onliest

timez
soft
cukz
is
ifin furry iz reallyreally sick, or soft wantsa scare him,

her
hatez
ta
cuk,
her makez up da recipez alot den he cukz dem, den we allz

eatz
dem,,,Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Owr daddee dduzznt mayk nuffin. Meowmie duz alla da

kukkin
at
owr
hows.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
He duz make turkey bird, fakey crab meatz anna chicki

so
hez
notted
bad,
Harri
Heather wrote in message
I wish mine meowmie wud mayk dem tu!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
I wishes furry wuuld makez deze, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Mmmmmmmmmmm, dey AR gud! Fangu!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote

in
message
eat asmuch as you want, we kan start here wif

deze
mouseykabobz
ifin
you
wants, Harri hands one to each of her friendz

and
takez
one
fur
herself...
dem isa gud, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Dat iz so nys uv yu Harri. Fangu furry

mutch!
Ize
purromis
Ize
wont
eet
mor dan mine shayr. Effuryfing lukz so gud.

Ware
dude
weez
start!

Matthias

"Miss Violette"

wrote
in
message
I willz share da plate ameila gaved me wif

you
and
den
we
kan
share
da
one
mz 'beka givez mineself, howduz dat soun?,
Harri,
putz
da
plate
between
dem
and followin softs advice, no kitty should

efur
hafta
be
hungry
Heather wrote in

message
news Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine

fur
mineself
tu,
kuz
sins
Ize
wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud

be
furry
upset
wif