Diss is Unaxeptabobble

Old November 17th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Diss is Unaxeptabobble

Da uther gnite, da doggies tookd Uncl Bill four his wok. An DEN hee is
sposd two:

Giff dem cookies if dey bin gudgud.
Put widdl Samanfa on her mommy's bed for da gnite. and
Come to bed an we gets r cuddle seep.

Sew we wuz cuddled up an goin to seep and we heerd Samanfa jump off
her mommy's bed. Her mommy wuz at w*rk, sew she desided to run aroun
and stuff an DEN go to seep.

MUNFS later, wen wee wuz all cozee an aseep, she started BARKING,
saying "come puts me back in mommy's bed; I wanna seep gnow."

I TOLE Uncl Bill to tell her to shut up an seep wher she wuz; I cood
gnot spare him frum da cuddle an shee wood just have to seep on da
flor.

Butted NO, he gotted up an put her on da bed and TIST her on herown
head too. An it tookd us OWERS too get zakly warm an cuddly enuff to
seep again.

Bad dog, NOTTY Uncl Bill

--
WooToo
Old November 17th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 11/17/2011 11:25 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Iz finkn dat litl Samanfa neads sum stepz sew shee kan clim up on daa
bed bi hurself. Don bgrug hur a litl kyss cus dere iz plenti mor whar
dat cam frum. TuTu
Old November 17th 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mayhapz she duz needs audit da nappin klazz ta getz sum doggie mannerz, she
needsa know kittyz getz priority inna sleepin depurtmint, OEJ

Old November 17th 11, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 17, 6:25*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Dats d*gs fur yu! We haz naybur d*gs n dey dus funny fings wike dat
tu...hoomin lets dem owt cos deyz barkin.....hoomin takes dem bak in
cos deyz still barkin! Me myneself can STILL jumpy up onna
wurktop ..no contest. Catz rule!

Jack

Old November 17th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Tell UnkleBill dem haz ste[z out of foam stuff for doggies anna cats to
klimb on. Dat wai u wudent haff to giff up and cuddle sweep. Oh don’t
worrie bou doze tisses from Unkle Bill. Tisses iz like hugs, so da Gramby
sayz, da more u giff awai, da more u haz to giff awai. Piglett knowing this
is so.

Old November 18th 11, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

I totuly ugrei wif bof uf yu..CATZ rule!!
Weh dunt gots inny d*gs heer at owr home, n ai unly met une ubaowt fife
yeers ugo n ai dint wike hym n meowmie dint wike hiz gurl hoomin eethur.
Bad dog, bad gurl
end uf story, dat MRRRRRRRRRRRT!!

Mosey--rekalling dat badd stuf

Old November 18th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Chappy addz Samamfa to da audit lizt of nappin 101.

Anyfing to help kittiez get der reqwisite amount of sleepin.

Old November 19th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 17, 10:25*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

I fink uh effeks imgestavashun is obberbusswy inna order fur dis
cayse.

Duz usses hab a effiks comittee?
MeOwy, shocked and indignant