Hard hat area, enter wif cawshun!

Old March 7th 05, 02:05 AM
Rebecca

Default Hard hat area, enter wif cawshun!

"OK, bakker on in heer!" Rebecca says, showing da forekitty the area where
the Fluffykitz Catering warehouse is being expanded. She and all the other
kitties in the area are wearing hard hats and safety goggles.

"Fangu, Ms. Rebecca, we shur appreciate yur hiring usses. We shud be able
to git da flor poured and set by da end of da day. Den tomorrow we can put
up da wallz and da roof and yoo kan start using it by da end of da week."

"Dat sownds grate! Iz we awl set to put in da bigbig freezer sekshun we
tawked abowt?"

"Yes, mamcat, da manufakchurer haz dat ekwipment all reddy to deliver as
soon as weze reddy. Da freezer area will be back dere in dat area."

"Oh, gud, owr bizness assosshiate Pitoonya will apurrsheeate dat. She will
be able to store hur supplies like frozin mowsies, an also da finisht
produkt. She makes MiceKreem, yoo know."

"Oh, I haz heard of MiceKreem, datz furry gud stuf! My kittens iz partial
to da brown mowsie flavor. Next to da freezer area will be storage fur
perishibles like fresh seafudz an meetz. Right heer will be da shelves fur
dry gudz. Up at da front next to yur kichen will be warming ovins fur
keepin fudz warm. Finally, dere is a storeroom fur equipment like yur
serving carts."

"I fingk dat will werk furry well. What abowt dat speshul area on da side."

"Yes, mamcat, dat will be reddy, too. Datz a furry nice thing yoo kitties
iz doing. Having a Meals on Paws program to pack and deliver fudz fur sick
an invalid kitties... Awl my workerkitties is furry happy to be helpin build
dis warehouse so dat dere will be a program like dat."

"Well, dat awl sownds eggcelent! I will leeb yoo to yur werk, den, and go
repurrt to my partners."

Old March 7th 05, 04:45 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 02:05:25 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

[...]

Why concatulationz, Rebecca! Itz gud nooz dat da katerink biznezz is goink
well fur yew an yur partnerz!

Now yur a biznezz-kitty!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/7/2005 11:43:27 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 8th 05, 06:42 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Pitoonya pulls up in a new vertickully stripped brown, white, black and
grey truck
horizontakky is an oval in which it says "MiceKreem© & Meowzsickkulz©"

Hi yall, I juzt kame by tu see heow tingz ar purrogressing. Wyll dere be
ruum furr 12
fife gallun kontaynurz of each flayfurr (brown, white, black and grey)
MiceKreem©
an 12 #12 packz of Meowzsickkulz©, tu shtart witt? Lessee...daddul be 60
gallonz of
4 flayfurrz, eeqwelz 240 gallonz of MiceKreem© an 12 tymez 12 duzzen datz
144,
eqwelz uh gross of Meowzsickkulz©.
Pitoonya putz away hur pensul an catkulatur
I'yl hav mine own catufacturing fasillyteeze, yu kno.

Pitoonya

Old March 9th 05, 12:38 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
[...]

An official looking truck pulls up outside the warehouse. A large
black and brown tabby gets out and walks over to the female cat that
she sees watching the builders.

Hi Rebecca. I'm from the county's building inspection office and I've
come to inspect the construction. Will you show me around?

Chester, building inspector

Old March 9th 05, 04:06 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pitoonya pulls up in a new vertickully stripped brown, white, black and
grey truck
horizontakky is an oval in which it says "MiceKreem© & Meowzsickkulz©"

Hi yall, I juzt kame by tu see heow tingz ar purrogressing. Wyll dere be
ruum furr 12
fife gallun kontaynurz of each flayfurr (brown, white, black and grey)
MiceKreem©
an 12 #12 packz of Meowzsickkulz©, tu shtart witt? Lessee...daddul be 60
gallonz of
4 flayfurrz, eeqwelz 240 gallonz of MiceKreem© an 12 tymez 12 duzzen
datz
144,
eqwelz uh gross of Meowzsickkulz©.
Pitoonya putz away hur pensul an catkulatur
I'yl hav mine own catufacturing fasillyteeze, yu kno.

Pitoonya

Wow, datz a kool truk, Pitoonya! Izzit da kind dat yoo kan dribe arown
nayberhuds selling treets to kittenz?

Dere shud be enuf rum fur dat much ub yur produkts, an evin more. I orderd
speshul storij unitz dat kan ekspand and contrakt as nesesary. See, heerz
da broshur: see how dey gits taller an shorter when dey needz to, and how
dey rise up an down in da flor?
--
Rebecca, really into the latest technology

Old March 9th 05, 04:42 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

An official looking truck pulls up outside the warehouse. A large
black and brown tabby gets out and walks over to the female cat that
she sees watching the builders.

Hi Rebecca. I'm from the county's building inspection office and I've
come to inspect the construction. Will you show me around?

Chester, building inspector

Shur, kmon in, Chester! Az yoo kan see, dey haz finisht da flor, wallz, an
ruf. Da nextest part will be to install da kwipmint.

Lessee, yoor puurobly innerestid in da utilitee conekshuns. Da lectrisity
is all solar, frum doze solar pannels up dere on da ruf. Awl da lektrikal
owtlits haz grownd fawlt sirkit innerupters fur safety.

Dere is plummin is fur da sprinkler systim -- see da sprinkler heds up dere?
Dere is also plummin fur da restrums an fur sinks in da Meels on Paws area.
Kittees duznt need water to keep dereownselfs kleen, but we mite hab udder
gests dat duz need it. Also, as ekwal oppertoonitee imployers we wantz to
be purrpared in kase we eber haz werkers dat iznt kittees.

Iz dere anyfing else yood like to see? We made shur owr contrakters did
efurryfing akording to da Catmerica Construction Code, caws we wantz a safe
an helfy place ub bizness.
--
Rebecca

Old March 9th 05, 04:58 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

An official looking truck pulls up outside the warehouse. A large
black and brown tabby gets out and walks over to the female cat

that
she sees watching the builders.

Hi Rebecca. I'm from the county's building inspection office and

I've
come to inspect the construction. Will you show me around?

Chester, building inspector

Shur, kmon in, Chester! Az yoo kan see, dey haz finisht da flor,

wallz, an
ruf. Da nextest part will be to install da kwipmint.

Chester starts sniffing around.

Is this nip I smell on the floor? I hope it is because you have to
keep your kitty employees happy.

Lessee, yoor puurobly innerestid in da utilitee conekshuns. Da

lectrisity
is all solar, frum doze solar pannels up dere on da ruf. Awl da

lektrikal
owtlits haz grownd fawlt sirkit innerupters fur safety.

Solar panels are a really good idea. After that huge blackout that
summer that the humans had, we need a really reliable power system and
solar is on of the best ways to do it. You might also want to consider
getting windmills to generate electricity for at night or during
storms.

Dere is plummin is fur da sprinkler systim -- see da sprinkler heds

up dere?
Dere is also plummin fur da restrums an fur sinks in da Meels on Paws

area.
Kittees duznt need water to keep dereownselfs kleen, but we mite hab

udder
gests dat duz need it. Also, as ekwal oppertoonitee imployers we

wantz to
be purrpared in kase we eber haz werkers dat iznt kittees.

I see the sprinkler heads. Will watermonsters be coming out of them?
Are they to keep the floor clean? I notice that you also have drains
in the floor.

It looks like you're going to have the new flushable litter boxes.
That's a really good idea because it keeps them clean all the time and
fresh litter goes into them after each flush. What kind of litter are
you going to use?

Meels on Paws sounds like a wonderful program. Can you tell me more
about it?

Were you expecting to have human workers here? The floors are strong
enough for them. And I notice that you have showers in the restrooms
that humans will fit into.

Iz dere anyfing else yood like to see? We made shur owr contrakters

did
efurryfing akording to da Catmerica Construction Code, caws we wantz

a safe
an helfy place ub bizness.
--
Rebecca

Right now I've seen everything I need to. Everything is above code.
You hired really good contractors for this.

I'd like to see it again when you have all the equipment installed.
I'm sure that the equipment will be above standard.

Chester, filling out a form and signing a certificate for Rebecca to
display on the wall

Old March 9th 05, 01:57 PM
Miss Violette

This is wonderful news, Miss Violette, who shares her soft's sentiments
about feeding needy people and cats
om...

Old March 10th 05, 03:28 AM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Is this nip I smell on the floor? I hope it is because you have to
keep your kitty employees happy.

Why yess, it iz! Itz akshully mikst into da konkreet flor! Da contrakter
forekittee told me dey came up wit dat by aksident: wun ub da werkers
aksidently spilled sum nip into sum konkreet he wuz porin, and dey liked da
rezult so much dat dey startid doin it on purrpose.

I see the sprinkler heads. Will watermonsters be coming out of them?
Are they to keep the floor clean? I notice that you also have drains
in the floor.

No waddermonsters will be coming owt ub dem if we kan hewp it! Doze iz just
dere in kase ub fire, if it gits bad enuf dat itz eethur git wet or git
burned. Da drainz is so dat wadder kan drain away, or in case derez a spill
or we haz to hose off da flor.

It looks like you're going to have the new flushable litter boxes.
That's a really good idea because it keeps them clean all the time and
fresh litter goes into them after each flush. What kind of litter are
you going to use?

I hadnt decidid yet. Duz yoo hab ennee rekomendashuns?

Meels on Paws sounds like a wonderful program. Can you tell me more
about it?

Oh, yes! Itz a purrogram to vizzit sik an invalid kittees and take fudz to
dem. Once da purrogram gits going, we mite be abul to eggspand it to udder
kines ub aminals, too. Datz akshully wun ub da placez I fingk we mite hab
non-kittee werkers. Sum kittees haz sikmonsters dat iz furry kontajis to
udder kittees, and it cud be danjerus fur kittees to vizzit dem. If dere
sikmonster iznt kontajis to udder aminals, den udder aminals cud vizzit dem.
Ize bin meowing wif a rakoon in da nayberhud, an he sez he wud be willin to
do dat in eggschange fur regullar fresh waddermonsters and okazhunal snaks.

Were you expecting to have human workers here? The floors are strong
enough for them. And I notice that you have showers in the restrooms
that humans will fit into.

I wuz fingking abowt hoomin viziters mor dan werkers, but yoo nebber know!

Right now I've seen everything I need to. Everything is above code.
You hired really good contractors for this.

I'd like to see it again when you have all the equipment installed.
I'm sure that the equipment will be above standard.

Chester, filling out a form and signing a certificate for Rebecca to
display on the wall

Fangks, Chester! Maybe yood also like to luk at owr eggzisting office where
we duz da cuking an consulting wit clientz. We wud apurrsheate yur tellin
usses if derez anyfing in dere dat shud be fiksed.
--
Rebecca

Old March 10th 05, 04:02 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Is this nip I smell on the floor? I hope it is because you have to
keep your kitty employees happy.

Why yess, it iz! Itz akshully mikst into da konkreet flor! Da

contrakter
forekittee told me dey came up wit dat by aksident: wun ub da werkers

aksidently spilled sum nip into sum konkreet he wuz porin, and dey

liked da
rezult so much dat dey startid doin it on purrpose.

Those contractors are really smart. It smells so good that I want to
roll around on it.

I see the sprinkler heads. Will watermonsters be coming out of

them?
Are they to keep the floor clean? I notice that you also have

drains
in the floor.

No waddermonsters will be coming owt ub dem if we kan hewp it! Doze

iz just
dere in kase ub fire, if it gits bad enuf dat itz eethur git wet or

git
burned. Da drainz is so dat wadder kan drain away, or in case derez

a spill
or we haz to hose off da flor.

Let's hope that there's never a fire here then. Watermonsters are
horrible. shudder I jumped into the bathtub one day and it was full
of watermonsters!

It looks like you're going to have the new flushable litter boxes.
That's a really good idea because it keeps them clean all the time

and
fresh litter goes into them after each flush. What kind of litter

are
you going to use?

I hadnt decidid yet. Duz yoo hab ennee rekomendashuns?

I think it would be a good idea to use a different kind of litter in
each box. You could use regular clay litter, clumping clay litter and
some natural litters. Then each cat could use whichever he or she
wants.

[...]

It sounds like a real good idea. You might want to expand it to
include visiting humans since they're so comforted by cats when they're
sick. And maybe to have humans visit some other animals if whatever
the animal has is contagious to all other animals except humans!

Were you expecting to have human workers here? The floors are

strong
enough for them. And I notice that you have showers in the

restrooms
that humans will fit into.

I wuz fingking abowt hoomin viziters mor dan werkers, but yoo nebber

know!

That's true. Humans can sometimes do things that we can't do because
they're so much bigger than us.

Right now I've seen everything I need to. Everything is above

code.
You hired really good contractors for this.

I'd like to see it again when you have all the equipment installed.
I'm sure that the equipment will be above standard.

Chester, filling out a form and signing a certificate for Rebecca

display on the wall

Fangks, Chester! Maybe yood also like to luk at owr eggzisting

office where
we duz da cuking an consulting wit clientz. We wud apurrsheate yur

tellin
usses if derez anyfing in dere dat shud be fiksed.
--
Rebecca

Of course I'd like to see the office.

Chester, following Rebecca into the office